- 750VA/450W Simulate Sine Wave UPS
- Line-Interactive Topology
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- 12 Outlets / USB Port / RJ11 Protection
- GreenPower UPS Bypass Technology
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Surge Protection and Battery Backup
- EMI/RFI Filters
- PowerPanel Personal Edition for Windows
The AVRG750U AVR Series Uninterruptible Power Supply from CyberPower comes equipped with a capacity of 750VA/450W that delivers power for up to twelve electronic devices. This power supply features Automatic Voltage Regulation boost/buck technology, which provides consistent and clean AC power to all your connected equipment such as PCs, monitors, cable DSL/modems, VoIP routers, home theater devices, and more. Furthermore, it has composite integrated circuitry for lighting protection and EMI/RFI filters.
This power supply offers twelve outlets that are capable of absorbing up to 1,030 Joules for keeping your devices safe against surges and spikes. To keep your devices powered during blackouts, brownouts, and sags, six of the outlets deliver power via the 12-volt lead acid sealed battery. In addition to the outlets, the UPS provides three RJ-11 ports to protect phones. It features a compact design, which can be installed horizontally or vertically and is wall mountable.
This power supply is Energy Star qualified with GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry for reducing energy consumption and heat buildup to help save energy costs. Included with the power supply is the PowerPanel Personal edition UPS management software for Windows systems. This software requires minimal system resources and monitors the status of the UPS to ensure it is working properly. When a power outage does occur, this software automatically saves open files and powers down the system into hibernation mode. When your PC is running in hibernation mode, the power supply will offer a longer runtime.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- AVR boost/buck technology stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery mode. This conserves battery life and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Reduce Energy Costs & Heat Loss
- This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
- Quiet UPS
- This uninterruptible power supply comes with an efficient design that reduces sound emissions.
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets
- Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity
- The HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- LED Indicators
- Status lights for indicating Power On and Wiring Fault.
- Audible Alarms
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition for Windows
- In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the runtime on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. The diagnostic screen displays the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
| General |
|UPS Topology ||Line Interactive |
|Energy Saving ||GreenPower UPS Bypass Technology |
|ENERGY STAR Qualified ||Yes |
| Input |
|Voltage ||Nominal 120 V |
|Frequency ||60 Hz ± 3 Hz |
|Input Voltage Range ||90 to 148 VAC |
|Plug Type ||NEMA 5-15 P |
|Plug Style ||Right angle, 45 degree offset right |
|Cord Length ||5' / 1.5 m |
| Output |
|VA ||750 |
|Watts ||450 |
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ||Boost 1 +10% / Buck -10% |
|On Battery Voltage ||120 VAC ± 5% |
|On Battery Frequency ||60 Hz ± 1% |
|On Battery Waveform ||Simulated Sine Wave |
|Outlet Type ||NEMA 5-15 R |
|Total Outlets ||12 |
|Battery and Surge Protected Outlets ||6 |
|Surge Only Protected Outlets ||6 |
|Rated Power ||0.6 |
|Overload Protection ||Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker |
|Transfer Time ||4 ms |
| Battery |
|Runtime at Half Load ||7.6 min |
|Runtime at Full Load ||2.5 min |
|Battery Type ||Sealed lead-acid |
|Battery Size || 12 V / 7 AH |
|Battery Quantity ||1 (user replaceable) |
|Typical Recharge Time ||8 hours |
| Management and Communications |
|HID Compliant USB Port ||Yes |
|Cable Management ||USB cable |
|LED Indicators ||Power On, Wiring Fault |
|Audible Alarm ||On battery, low battery, overload, fault |
|Software ||PowerPanel Personal Edition |
| Environmental |
|Operating Temperature ||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
|Storage Temperature ||5 to 113°F / -15 to 45°C |
|Operating Humidity ||0 to 90% non-condensing |
|Operating Elevation ||6,562 feet / 2,000 meters |
|Storage Elevation ||50,000 feet / 15,000 meters |
| Certifications |
|Safety ||UL1778 4th, cUL 107.3-05, FCC/DoC Class B |
|Environmental ||RoHS compliant |
| Warranty |
|Connected Equipment Guarantee ||Lifetime |
|CEG Amount ||$150,000 |
| Physical |
|Form Factor ||Compact |
|Dimensions (WxHxD) ||12.2 x 7.0 x 3.5" / 31.0 x 17.8 x 8.9 cm |
|Weight ||12.4 lb / 5.6 kg |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||13.45 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||14.8 x 9.8 x 5.1" |
In the Box
CyberPower AVRG750U AVR Series Uninterruptible Power Supply
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.