Contemporary Research QMOD-SDI HDMI HDTV Modulator and IPTV Encoder
- Encodes to MPEG-2 for QAM Delivery
- Works on Channels 2-135
- Also Encodes to H.264
- SDI, HDMI, and Composite Inputs
- Dual Hardware Scalers
- Supports HD and SD Resolutions
- RF and Ethernet Outputs
- Power Supply
- IR Remote Control
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Inputs|| 1 x BNC 3G-SDI |
1 x HDMI Type A
2 x RCA Composite
2 x SPDIF
2 x 3.5mm Analog Stereo Audio
|Outputs|| 1 x RJ45 Ethernet |
1 x Coaxial RF Out
|Resolution Support||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, NTSC, PAL|
|Encoding|| Video: |
MPEG2 HD: 10-25 Mbps
MPEG2 SD: 5-6 Mbps
H.264 HD: 5-10 Mbps
H.264 SD: 2-4 Mbps
Converts PCM or MPEG1, Layer 2 audio to stereo AC-3, AAC, or MP2
|Modulation|| Switchable 64/256 QAM, J83 Annex B, Interleaving Modes (128,1) |
MER 38 dB typical
|Power Consumption||11.5-13.5 VDC, 1.1 A (maximum)|
|Power Supply|| 12 VDC, 2 A |
2.1mm coaxial jack
|Dimensions||8.5 x 1.7 x 6" / 22 x 6 x 15 cm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 680 g|
|Package Weight||3.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.0 x 10.4 x 3.2"|
Whether for digital signage or other form of video content distribution, the QMOD-SDI HDMI HDTV Modulator and IPTV Encoder from Contemporary Research accepts standard video inputs and encodes the signal for output over standard TV RF or Ethernet. TV RF channels 2-135 are available for output selection. This QMOD-SDI HDMI model has SDI and HDMI inputs in addition to analog composite video and SPDIF audio. 1080p, 1080i, and 720p HD resolutions are supported, and 480p, NTSC as well as PAL SD resolutions are also supported. Using the internal scalers, any supported video resolution can be set to match your current workflow for consistent quality and screen compatibility.
- Internal hardware scalers support up to 1080p60 video, resolution can follow input video or scaled to a specific resolution
- Zoom, shrink, and reposition content for edge-to-edge representation
- Create an HD dual program MPEG2 or H.264 stream for broadcast over RF
- Encodes audio as AAC or AC3, and can create dual-language SAP audio for each program
- Decodes Line 21 captioning from composite video inputs
- Delivers a fully agile QAM 64 single or QAM 256 dual program on digital cable on channels 2-135
- Up to 270 HD programs and 135 channels per system
- Streams MPTS/SPTS Multicast/Unicast IPTV from the Gigabit Ethernet port
- Distributes channel over an on-site broadband cable system with an adjustable output level to 29 dBmV, compatible with all cable format broadband systems
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.