|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 969.9 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 308/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
Upgrade your old 15-pin video cables with Comprehensive's 25' VGA 15-pin (HD15) Male to Male Cable , used primarily to connect a female 15-pin VGA monitor to a female 15-pin display card socket. High-density nickel-coated brass connectors and fully shielded, tinned-copper conductors ensure superior and secure signal transfer - even over long distances.
Its X-traflex PVC jacket is UL rated and the VGA 15-pin (HD15) Male to Male 25' Cable also comes in a variety of lengths, sure to meet many monitor-to-computer applications.
- HD-15 Connector
- The HD-15 connector is the standard method for PC to VGA/SVGA monitor interface. HD-15 cables are also used to connect a computer to an HD-capable television, either directly with the HD-15 connector, or through an optional HD-15 to YPrPb (Component) adapter.
- Extended Length
- The full-coverage shielding integrated into this cable allows for extended cable runs with low-interference.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Comprehensive HD-15 cables feature a lifetime warranty.
- X-traflex Jacket
- This proprietary PVC jacket is more flexible, decreasing cable wear and improving usability.
- Secure Thumbscrews
- Secure your cable connections using 2 textured thumbscrews.
|Cable Type||15-pin to 15-pin VGA/SVGA|
|Length||25.0' (7.6 m)|
|Ideal Application||Used to connect computer display cards to VGA and SVGA monitors|
|Conductors|| Coaxial: 3 Tinned copper |
Twisted Pair: 2 Tinned copper
Stranded: 7 Tinned copper
|Shielding|| Coaxial: 100% Tinned copper wrap with aluminum foil wrap |
Twisted Pair: Tinned copper braided shield
Overall Shield: 100% Tinned copper braid with aluminum foil wrap
|Dielectric (Insulation)|| Coaxial: Foamed fluorinated ethylene propylene |
Overall Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride
|Time Delay Skew||1.2 ns per foot|
|Capacitance||17 per ft|
|Jacket||Black PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - .350" +/- .050"|
|Pull Strength||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Bend Radius||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Shielding||100% tinned copper braid with aluminum foil|
|Connector 1||15-pin High Density - Male|
|Connector 2||15-pin High Density - Male|
|Contacts||Nickel Coated Brass|
|Body||Nickel Coated Brass|
|Interface Required||(2) 15-pin Female|
|Standards Certification||UL Listing: CL2|
|Package Weight||2.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.8 x 6.9 x 1.9"|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.