|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 3843.0 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 1222/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Increases Saturation of Sky
- Makes Clouds Stand Out
- Eliminates Reflections
- High Quality CR39 Resin
Cokin Z-PRO 164 Circular Polarizing Filter - Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter.
Z-PRO Filters are made of CR39 Resin which is a reputable lightweight and unbreakable optical material also used for ophthalmic glasses. The Z-PRO Series is recommended for focal lengths of 20mm onwards (in the 35mm format).
Note: Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras (They will also work on manual systems and video cameras without problems).
- This filter eliminates ultraviolet rays from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase color saturation, without affecting the overall color balance
- Can dramatically enhance a blue sky and make the clouds more prominent
- Used best at right angle to the sun
- Effective with cameras that use beam splitters in the path of the TTL light meter and with AF cameras
|Filter Type||Circular Polarizer|
|Circular Size||100 mm|
|Rectangular Size||4 x 6" (101.6 x 152.4 mm)|
|Front Thread / Bayonet||Unthreaded|
|Package Weight||0.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.8 x 4.8 x 0.5"|
- Soft Case
- Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.