- For Cokin P Series Holders
- Up to 2x Filter Factor, 1 Stop
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Hard-Edged Line of Transition
- Optical Resin CR39 Filter
This Cokin P Series Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 0.3 Filter is designed for use with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder. It helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a hard-edged line of transition is useful for images which include defined horizon lines. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and this filter provides up to a 1-stop reduction in light from entering a lens.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 1-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images which include defined horizon lines
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability
|Graduated neutral density
|3.3 x 3.9" (84.0 x 100.0 mm)
|0.1" (1.6 mm)
|Up to 0.3
|Up to 2 (1 stop)
|Optical resin (CR39)
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|6.0 x 4.8 x 0.5"
In the Box
Cokin P Series Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 0.3 Filter (1-Stop)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.