- 3 Stop Solid ND Filter
- Increase Exposure Length
- Compatible with Cokin A Holder
- CR-39 Organic Glass Construction
The Cokin 67 x 67mm 0.9 Neutral Density 154 Filter is a solid ND filter providing a 3 stop exposure reduction. This 0.9 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
Cokin filters are constructed from CR-39 organic glass and are notably light in weight, have a high resistance to shocks and drops, and provide optimum light transmission for high image quality. This filter measures 2.6 x 2.6" / 67 x 67mm and is compatible with the Cokin A filter holder.
- 0.9 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 3 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Filter measures 2.6 x 2.6" / 67 x 67mm and is compatible with the Cokin A filter holder.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Density ||0.9 (3 Stops) |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||2.6 x 2.6" (67.0 x 67.0 mm) |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.1 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.3 x 3.1 x 0.4" |
In the Box
Cokin 67 x 67mm 0.9 Neutral Density 154 Filter
- Protective Filter Case
- Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.