Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 499/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Monocular Eyepiece is Angled at 45°
- 4x, 10x, 40x Objectives
- 10x and 20x Wide Field Eyepieces
- Magnification Range from 40x to 800x
- LED Illumination / 0.65 NA Condenser
- Coarse Focusing
- 3.5 x 3.5" Stage / Spring-Loaded Clips
- Diaphragm Wheel with 6 Apertures
- Runs on 3x AA Batteries or 110 VAC
With an eyepiece set at a comfortable 45° angle and broad magnification range, Celestron Lab 's CM800 Cordless Monocular Microscope is ideally suited for students and hobbyists alike. Its three-position turret holds the 4x, 10x, and 40x objectives and the instrument comes with two eyepieces that produce magnifications from a practical 40x to a more powerful 800x.
The 3.5x3.5" stage has metal slide/specimen clips, and an adjustable-intensity LED emitter under the stage provides the necessary illumination. It is powered by either a US 110 VAC plug, or three included AA batteries for use in the field. The manually adjustable iris and condenser ensures the perfect amount of light and beam spread to illuminate the specimen without washing it out. Use the focus knob to bring all specimens into sharp, clear focus.
- Optical System
- Monocular head with eyepiece set at 45°
- One 10x wide field eyepiece
- One 20x wide field eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, and 40x objectives
- Three-position click-stop turret with grip ring
- 40x, 100x, and 400x magnification with 10x eyepiece
- 80x, 200x, and 800x magnification with 20x eyepiece
- 0.65 NA condenser
- Lower LED illumination, adjustable intensity
- Disc diaphragm with six apertures
- Coarse focus knobs
- Left and right focus knobs for left and right-handed use
- 3.5 x 3.5" square stage
- Metal specimen/slide clips
|Body Type||Rigid one-piece|
|Eyepiece|| 10x power |
|Nosepiece||Three position with click stops|
|Objective(s)||4x, 10x, 40x|
|Head||Monocular with 45° incline|
|Light Source||LED, lower|
|Light Control||Adjustable, dial|
|Power|| 110 VAC |
3 x AA batteries
|Specimen Stage||3.5 x 3.5" (8.8 x 8.8 cm)|
|Overall Dimensions||11.0 x 6.0 x 5.0" (27.9 x 15.2 x 12.7 cm)|
|Weight||2.4 lb (1.2 kg)|
|Package Weight||3.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.4 x 7.6 x 7.2"|
- 2 x Wide-Field Eyepieces
- 10 x Prepared Slides
- 3 x AA Batteries
- Power Cord
- Limited 2-Year Warranty