|₹ 85835.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 13089.84 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Angled Viewing
- 50x Eyepiece
- Accepts 1.25" Astronomical Eyepieces
The Celestron C5 Spotter is a 5" (127mm) aperture, 1250mm f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain optical system. Its optical excellence is the reason it was chosen by NASA for many space shuttle missions. It can be the ideal choice for the serious bird watcher, nature lover or anyone who enjoys beautiful views - either from home or in the field.
With its huge aperture of 5", the C5 Spotter will easily outperform smaller aperture spotting scopes. Offering 4.5x more light gathering ability than a 60mm spotting scope and 2.5x more than an 80mm scope, the C5 is the ideal choice for when a powerful instrument delivering brilliant, crisp views is required.
The C5 is a versatile optical tool. A minimum close-focus range of 20' makes it ideal for observing plant life, wildlife, birds or insects. At the same time, the C5 can also be used as an astronomical telescope. In addition, the C5 goes easily from working as a powerful spotting scope to being a high performance 1250mm f/10 telephoto lens, with the use of the optional T-Adapter and camera T-ring.
- Schmidt-Cassegrain optical design offers one of the most compact and rugged optical systems on the market today, and uses a combination of mirrors and lenses to produce the image.
- Includes the terrestrial (erect image) 6x30 finder. The purpose of the finder is to locate objects that might otherwise be overlooked in the narrow, higher power field of view of the spotting scope.
- The scope will attach to any photographic tripod with a 1/4"-20 threaded screw. The C5 attaches to the tripod via a photo tripod adapter block that has 2 1/4"-20 holes.
- StarBright coatings on all elements. AR coating on the corrector yields greater light transmission, while HR coatings on primary and secondary mirrors provide greater reflectivity.
|Objective Lens Diameter||127 mm|
|Angle of View||1.0°|
|Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds)||53' ( 17 m at 1000 m )|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20' ( 6.1 m )|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.6 mm|
|Eye Relief||22 mm|
|Dimensions||13" ( 33 cm ) [length]|
|Weight||6 lbs ( 2.721 kg )|
|Package Weight||10.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0 x 14.0 x 11.0"|
- 25mm (50x) Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25"
- 6x30 Erect Image Finderscope
- Photo Tripod Adapter
- Soft Sided Case
- Lens Cap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.