- Minimize Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
- 4mm-Thick Glass Construction
The Cavision 4 x 5.65" Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
This filter measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm and is constructed from 4mm-thick optical glass.
This filter is designed to be used with 35mm lenses up to 70mm in focal length or that offer an equivalent angle of view depending on the sensor size of the camera.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- Constructed from high quality optical glass.
|Filter Type ||Circular Polarizer |
|Filter Factor ||2.5 (1.3 Stop) |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||4 x 5.65" (101.6 x 143.5 mm) |
|Filter Thickness ||0.2" (5 mm) |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.3 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.3 x 5.0 x 0.6" |
In the Box
Cavision 4 x 5.65" Circular Polarizer Filter
- Limited 6-Month Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.