Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Product Price: ₹217605.93
GST is eligible for input tax credit, if GSTIN is mentioned during checkout.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 12452/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 440 Full-Power Flashes
- Li-Ion Battery
- 70-Minute Recharge
- 0.03 - 1.2 Sec Recycling
- Speed Mode Flash Duration: 1/19000 Sec.
- High Speed Sync w/ Optional Transmitter
- 9-Stop Flash Range
- Built-In Wi-Fi and RFS Receiver
- bronControl App
- Up to 50-Shot Flash Sequencing
The Siros L 400Ws Battery-Powered Monolight from Broncolor is the latest in the Siros series of monolights. Powered by a Li-ion battery, the flash head gets up to 440 full-power flashes on a 70-minute charge. The modeling light is a 25W LED to conserve battery power.
Speed is central to the design of the Siros L. Recycling is a lightning fast 0.03 to 1.2 seconds, while normal t0.5 flash duration is as short as 1/11300 sec. There's also a Speed Mode that bypasses the Siros L's Enhanced Color Temperature Control to prioritize short flash durations and fast recycle speeds. The result is a flash duration of 1/19,000 at minimum power: fast enough to freeze water droplets and other stop action effects. The Siros L has a 9-stop variable power range from full power all the way down to 2 Ws. While at higher settings it's possible to out-flash the sun, lower settings allow use of even the widest apertures for your desired effect. All functions are available on the simple, intuitive panel via an ergonomic rotary controller, but you also have access to the menus and controls of up to 6 units using your tablet or smartphone and the free bronControl app.
The Siros L features Broncolor HS for syncing at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. Broncolor HS requires an RFS2.2 transmitter, available for Canon, Nikon, and Sony cameras. Existing Siros owners should ensure that their lights have the latest user-upgradable firmware, available online at www.bron.ch/sirosfirmwareupdate/.
- Siros L is Battery-Powered
- A single fully-charged lithium-ion battery stores enough energy for a Siros 400 L to flash more than 440 times, and it does that at maximum power.
- Siros L is Fast
- In only 0.03 seconds, your Siros L is ready again. The flash duration can as fast as 1/9000 sec (t 0.1) or 1/19000 sec (t 0.5).
- Cut-Off Technology
- Flash duration and light output are the two decisive factors in light control. A microprocessor in Siros L will calculate the shortest flash duration for a given energy setting.
- Speed Mode
- In Speed Mode, fast charging and short flash times have absolute priority. In this case, the calculation of constant color temperature (ECTC) is suppressed for quick results.
- Siros L is Simple
- Very simple operation using the single rotary controller. Alternatively, you can use the advanced, intuitive app.
- Siros L is Powerful
- The high light output leaves no photographer standing in the dark. It can even challenge sunshine. And with a control range of 9 stops, you can still use wide-open apertures when needed.
- Siros L is LED
- With its low power consumption, the 25-watt LED module provides bright modeling light at a color temperature of 3200K. The light characteristics are absolutely comparable with the modeling light from a mains-operated Siros S.
|Control Range||9 stops in 1/10 or full-stop intervals (2-400Ws)|
|Guide Number|| With L40 Reflector: f/22+5/10 at 6.5' (2 m) and ISO 100 |
With P70 Reflector: f/32+5/10 at 6.5' (2 m) and ISO 100
|Recycle Time|| Eco Mode: 0.04 to 1.9 sec |
Normal: 0.03 to 1.2 sec
|Flash Duration|| Min. Energy: 1/6,200 sec (t 0.1) / 1/11,300 sec (t 0.5) |
Max. Energy: 1/400 sec (t 0.1) / 1/1,200 sec (t 0.5)
Minimum Energy: 1/9,200 sec (t 0.1) / 1/19,000 sec (t 0.5)
Maximum Energy: 1/400 sec (t 0.1) / 1/1,250 sec (t 0.5)
|Color Temperature||Max. Energy with P70: 5500K|
|Modeling Light||25W LED, 3000K color temperature|
|Triggering||Manual trigger button, photocell, sync cable, built-in Broncolor RFS 2.1 receiver|
|Remote Control||Using bronControl app for mobile devices, or RFS 2.1 transmitter|
|Flash Ready Indicator||Visual and audible (switchable)|
|Power|| Li-Ion Battery: 28.8 V / 2.5 Ah / 72 Wh |
Charging: 70 minutes
Full-Power Flashes: 440
|Other Features|| Sequences (flash series) up to 50 flashes |
USB connection for software updates
Speed Mode for fastest flash duration
|User Replaceable Flashtube||Yes|
|Auto Dump||Yes, when power is reduced|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to +60°C)|
|Dimensions|| Head: 12.6 x 5.1 x 7.1" (32 x 13 x 18 cm) |
Battery: 3.3 x 4.3 x 2.2" (8.5 x 11 x 5.5 cm)
|Weight|| Without Battery: 6.8 lb (3.1 kg) |
Battery: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
|Package Weight||15.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.8 x 11.4 x 10.3"|