|₹ 21390.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 3261.98 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Guide Number: 164' at ISO 100 and 50mm
- Zoom Range: 24-180mm (18mm with Panel)
- Tilts -7 to 90° & Rotates 270°
- Manual Power Settings from 1/1 to 1/128
- 2" Rear Backlit LCD & Stroboscopic Mode
- Recycle Time: 0.3-3 Seconds
- 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries or External Pack
The VX-760C Wireless TTL Flash for Canon from Bolt is a dedicated flash for use with Canon cameras that support shoe mount flash. The VX-760C features a guide number of 164' at ISO 100 and an adjustable tilt head with six positions: -7 to 90°. The -7° downward tilt allows you to fully illuminate your subject when shooting close-up. You can also twist it to the left up to 90° and to the right up to 180°. It covers a 24-180mm range (in 35mm full frame format) and extends to 18-180mm with the diffuser panel in place. In auto mode the zoom range is stepless, it does not set at 24mm, 35mm, etc, but matches the exact focal length of the zoom lens for optimal lighting. The flash supports rear curtain synchronization for shooting at slower shutter speeds. The VX-760C is equipped with wireless (optical pulse) manual and full TTL master and slave functions. It can operate on 4 distinct channels and in up to 3 wireless groups.
The VX-760C has an autofocus assist for low-light photography and an automatic power-saving function that turns the flash off when it's inactive. It is powered by four AA batteries (not included), with a flash duration between 1/800 and 1/20,000 of a second. A convenient HV port allows you to connect the flash to an external power source, such as the Bolt Cyclone, for extended usage and faster recycling. The included stand allows you to set the flash up on a flat surface or to attach it to a tripod head, light stand, or clamp that has a standard 1/4"-20 mount.
- This on-camera flash is fully compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II.
- The VX-760C features full manual and full TTL wireless remote master and slave functions via wireless optical pulse transmission. Up to four channels (1, 2, 3 and 4) can be utilized so that master transmits only to designated slaves on the same channel. As slaves and masters, the VX-760C can be assigned to any one of three groups (A, B or C) and the mode and power set separately for each group.
- Multi (stroboscopic) mode allows the flash to fire multiple times during one single exposure. This is useful to capture fast moving subjects or can provide multiple images of the subject moving through the frame. The VX-760C is also capable of being a wireless stroboscopic master, sending a stroboscopic signal to slave units.
- The guide number for this flash is 164' (50 m) at 50mm and ISO 100.
- The adjustable six-position flash head can be tilted up -7-90°, left 0-90° and right 0-180°. It has an automatic and manual 24-180mm zoom head.
- As Canon cameras do not offer Flash Exposure Bracketing, the VX-760C is equipped with this feature to allow you to shoot three sequential images at varied flash power. FEB automatically adjusts flash compensation between -3 and +3, once above and once below the set flash exposure. This provides variations when determining the exact flash power is difficult. Red-eye Reduction and FE Lock are also supported by the VX-760C if your Canon camera has those functions.
- The 2.0" rear backlit LCD Display allows you to easily make adjustments in low light and clearly see what your flash is set to for accurate readings.
- With eight different manual power levels you can easily change from full to 1/128 power and fine tune your levels in increments of 1/3.
- With a built-in autofocus-assist beam you can shoot in low-light conditions, using the beam to aid your camera's AF modes.
- A PC sync terminal and included 12" cable allows you to easily shoot with the VX-760C off of the camera for increased versatility.
- An HV port on the side of the flash allows you to connect the VX-760C to an external power source for extended use and for faster recycling time. The connection for the HV port is a Canon CZ-type.
- This flash supports rear-curtain sync
- A built-in reflector allows you to enhance the light coming from your flash and the diffuser panel, which extends the flash range to wide-angle 18mm, also softens the light for more flattering shadows and images.
- Lock mode prevents inadvertent operation of the flash unit and overheating protection mode offers warnings when the flash is operating continuously with a chance of overheating and will temporarily disable the flash if temperatures are too high.
- The automatic power-saving function turns the flash off to conserve power, allowing you to shoot longer
|Guide No.||164.04' (50 m) ISO100 at 50 mm position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7° to +90°|
|Coverage||18 mm - 180 mm (Full frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full frame: 24 mm - 180 mm|
|Off Camera Terminal||PC|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.3 - 3 seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/800 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Wireless Operation|| Method: Optical pulse |
Distance: Up to 33' / 10.06 m
|Wireless Communication Channels||4 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline, Lithium, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.1 x 5.7 x 4.7" / 78.0 x 146.0 x 118.5 mm|
|Weight||14.39 oz / 408 g without batteries|
|Package Weight||1.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.1 x 5.1 x 3.9"|
- 12" PC Sync Cord
- Soft Case
- Flash Stand/Tripod Mount
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.