Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1280/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Holds up to 34 2/2 Ply Window/Mats
- Hinged, Lay-Flat Design
- Lined with Acid & Lignen-Free Card Stock
- Acrylic-Coated Cloth Exterior
- Latch Closure
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Metal 3 x 1.25" Label Holder
- Low-Resin Basswood Sides and Spine
- Strong Enough to Stack
Store, protect and transport your valuable art work, prints, documents and more with the black with white lining 20.5 x 24.5 x 2.5" Solander Museum Case from Archival Methods . This case holds up to 24 4/2 ply, 19 4/4 ply, or 34 2/2 ply window/mats. For confident stacking, this strong case is constructed with low-resin basswood sides and spine, and a black, acrylic-coated cloth exterior. The interior lining is acid and lignin-free card stock. The hinged, lay-flat design provides easy-access to contents. Users will appreciate the latch closure, nickel-plated hardware, and metal, 3 x 1.25" label holder.
- Case top and bottom is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers
- Lined with 10 point acid-and lignin-free card stock
- PAT tested and passed
- Covered in book binding cloth with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008%> sulfur content
- Reinforced hinge, with dust flap
- Sides and spine are made of low-resin basswood
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust
- The tops of these boxes have a lip that helps keep out airborne contaminants
- Sides and spine are made of low-resin basswood for superior stacking strength
- The top and bottom are thick (0.1) binder's board; Interior is lined with acid and lignin-free card stock
- The spine of the case is hinged so that the top can fold open and lay flat for easy removal of contents
- When closed the box is sealed on all sides
- A metal label holder on the front accepts a standard 3 x 1.25" label
- All hardware is nickel-plated
|Format||20.5 x 24.5 x 2.5" / 521 x 622 x 64 mm|
|Capacity||Holds up to 24 4/2 ply, 19 4/4 ply, or 34 2/2 ply window/mats|
|Type of Closure||Nickel-plated latches|
|Construction||Case top and bottom is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers|
|Dimensions||20.5 x 24.5 x 2.5" / 521 x 622 x 64 mm|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||6.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||32.0 x 25.0 x 5.0"|
- Limited 90-Day Warranty