|₹ 6350.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 968.38 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- Can Hold Up to 22 2/2 Ply Mounted Prints
- Reinforced Metal Corners
- Hinged Drop-Front Box
- Removable Box Top
- Heavyweight Archival-Grade Boxboard
- Made in USA
The black 11.75 x 15 x 1.5" Drop-Front Archival Storage Box from Archival Methods is made to protect and store digital, photographic prints, either matted or unmatted. The 1.5 " deep drop-front box is constructed of heavyweight archival-grade boxboard and has a matte laminate coating, making the box resistant to water. The box has a removable top and a bottom with a hinged drop-front panel on the front long side. This feature opens the bottom section so the contents can be inserted, removed or examined safely, without bending or flexing the contents in any way. The risk of "dog-earing" your materials is also greatly minimized.
The corners of the box top have been reinforced with metal corners. The metal clamps have been treated with a black polyester coating with a wax-free polyester finish, which make them anti-corrosive. The clamps give rigidness to the box and strength for stacking on top of each other. The box is PAT passed, which means it's suitable for long-term storage.
- Made from fully bleached, high-alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post-consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, and peroxide; sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- Metal edge clamps are corrosion-treated with black polyester coating and a wax-free polyester finish
- Constructed from heavyweight archival-grade boxboard
- Lignin content is measured as per the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less
- Metallic impurities and iron content will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm; no optical brightening agents are used in the pulp
- Paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO 3 ) with a pH range from 8 to 9.5
- Alkaline or neutral sizing is used; no alum rosin or rosin sizing are used
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives, and abrasive particles
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to the artifacts
- This paper has passed the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 (formerly ANSI IT9.16)
|Format||Drop-front storage box|
|Capacity||1.5" / 3.8 cm|
|Storage Capacity|| 12 matted prints with 4-ply window and 4-ply backing |
16 matted prints with 4-ply window and 2-ply backing
22 matted prints with 2-ply window and 2-ply backing
|Certification||Passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formerly ANSI IT9.16|
|Type of Closure||Box-type closure|
|Interior Dimensions||11.75 x 15.0 x 1.5" (29.8 x 38.1 x 3.8 cm)|
|Package Weight||0.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.4 x 12.1 x 1.5"|
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.