Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 216/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Soft Plastic Material
- Use Phone's Features Through Case
- Protects Against Dust, Dirt, Sand, Water
- Submersible to 30' for up to 30 Minutes
- Rustproof Plastic Seal
- Opens with Twist of Two Levers
- Includes Adjustable Lanyard
The Aquapac Waterproof Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus in cool gray with acid green lanyard allows you to use your iPhone through the special plastic (TPU), including cameras and capacitive touchscreens. You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem. And get great photos and video too. It'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand as well as water. While inside this case, most phones will float. The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond. The Aquaclip opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
- Aquapac calls this case the 'Whanganui Plus' - it's named after a whitewater river in New Zealand
- Designed so that everything works through the special plastic (TPU) including cameras and capacitive touchscreens
- Talk/hear, capture photos and video while protecting your phone from dust, dirt, sand, and water
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin first
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a strong bond
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open
- Includes an adjustable lanyard so you can wear it around your neck
- A note about underwater photography: capacitive screens don't work underwater, the water breaks the circuit so you use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater
|Compatibility||Ideal for phablets - large phones such as iPhone 6 and Nokia Lumia 1520|
|Waterproof|| IPX 8 |
Protected against long periods of immersion under pressure. The case is suitable for immersion for at least 30 minutes to a depth of at least 30' (10 m)
|Material||TPU with optically clear LENZFLEX lens window|
|Dimensions||6.8 x 6.3" (175.0 x 160.0 mm)|
|Weight|| Case: 1.3 oz (38.0 g) |
Lanyard: 0.2 oz (7.0 g)
|Package Weight||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.6 x 5.3 x 0.8"|
- Adjustable Lanyard
- Limited 5-Year Warranty