- 3" (7.6 cm) Diameter Gripper
- Work Load: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
This is the Alan Gordon Enterprises Super Grip Baby Camera Support . The Super Grip Support System is a suction-based alternative to costly, time-consuming rigging. Ideal for action shots the Super Baby mounts to somewhat flat, non-porous surfaces like the sides of cars, boats or planes.
- The Super Grip Baby has a 3" (7.62 cm) diameter flexible-edge concave gripper and a built-in plastic pump with pressure warning indicator.
- Carries a work-load of up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg) and is ideal for mounting lightweight video cameras or a variety of lights and sound recording equipment.
- Features a 1 1/2 x 1 7/8" (3.8 x 1.8 cm) mounting plate with a 1/4"-20 attaching screw in the center.
- Weight: 5 oz (141g)
- Height: 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) to mounting plate.
- Accessories: 1/2" (1.3 cm) and 5/8" (1.6 cm) combination lighting spud; pad protector.
- Attaches to flat or curved,smooth, non-porous surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on pad edges permit instant release.
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.35 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||5.5 x 4.5 x 2.3" |
In the Box
Alan Gordon Enterprises Super Grip Baby
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.