Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 618/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
Galaxy-Audio's Battery Powered Cricket Polarity/Continuity Test Set makes it easy to determine whether every component in an audio system-from patch bay to console to speakers-is in or out of polarity. The Cricket tests balanced and unbalanced cables of up to 2,000 feet in length. It will drive a "snake" (even one with transformers), and indicate which of a microphone's XLR connector pins is hot. The Cricket can also plug directly into a speaker cabinet and drive the components.
- Handles All Systems
- This test set comes with standard professional-quality connectors. It is outfitted with 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors in and out.
- This set tests speakers, mics, cables and wireless systems as well as mixers and signal processors for polarity inversions. Its internal speaker tests mic polarity and the internal mic tests speakers. The Cricket also offers high-level output for testing miles of cable.
- Built-In Battery Test
- The internal battery test on the receive module saves troubleshooting time. It also assures accuracy.
- Lightweight and Portable
- Each unit (Send Pulse and Receive Pulse Indicators) measures 3.4 x 1.8 x 6.3" (in.) and the test set shipping weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg.). Not much bulk for so much utility.
- Cricket Send Pulse Generator
- Cricket Recieve Pulse Detector
- Warranty Not Specified by Manufacturer