Zylight F8 LED Fresnel (Daylight)
- Fully Dimmable 100 - 0%
- 8.0" Fresnel
- Water Resistant IP54 Rating
- Low Profile Design
- AC/DC Operation
- Low heat, Low Draw
- DMX Compatible
- Adjustable Beam: 16-70 Degrees
- 1,000W Tungsten Equivalent
The F8 LED Fresnel (Daylight) from Zylight is the next generation of Fresnel lights. All of the hallmarks of a traditional Fresnel light are present; single shadow beam shaping through barn doors, continuous focusing and a smooth light field. The Zylight F8 adds wireless and DMX control, water-resistant IP54 rating, and very rugged construction for field reliability. Available in both Tungsten and Daylight color temperature versions, the Zylight F8 is extremely compact, durable and one of the most versatile Fresnel lights on the market.
- Field Friendly
- The Zylight F8 can be powered by either a worldwide AC power adapter or a standard 14.4V camera battery for complete portability. Its thin design and shape allow it to pack into small cases and be taken anywhere. The water-resistant IP54 rating ensures the F8 will be comfortable in falling rain or snow, and blowing dirt and dust. Whether you're shooting a stand-up in a hurricane or snow storm, the F8 will deliver bright light with ease.
- Studio Friendly
- In the studio, all functionality of the Zylight F8 can be controlled via DMX or remotely via the built-in ZyLink wireless link. Local control such as dimming, focus and wireless operation are provided on the rear of the F8. At 15 x 12 x 4" it will take up considerably less space in your lighting grid than its traditional counterpart. The yoke mount allows for easy panning and tilting for quick focusing. The F8's silent operation means it can run in a studio setting without disruption of audio recording or talent distraction.
- Ultra Bright Output
- The F8's advanced ultra bright LED module ensures excellent skin tones and rich, accurate color rendition. Continual focusing and an adjustable beam spread between 16-70 degrees allows for even coverage when shooting with wide-angle lenses or HD 16x9 format. The F8 uses a high quality glass 8.0" Fresnel lens and has an equivalent output of a traditional 1,000W instrument. Barn doors, soft box and other accessories are available as options.
- Other Features
- Thin, lightweight design
- High 95+ CRI
- Completely silent operation
- Single shadow beam shaping
- Fully Dimmable 100-0%
- Battery or worldwide AC power
- Yoke mount for pan and tilt
- Made in the USA
- Low power draw
- No spare bulbs to buy or carry
- Low maintenance cost and downtime
|Lens||8.0" (20.3 cm) Round Fresnel|
|Mount||Yoke mount: 5/8" (16 mm) female|
|Power Requirements|| 120-240VAC, 50/60Hz |
Battery option: 14.4VDC with optional V-Mount or Anton Bauer Gold Mount adapter
|Power Consumption||110W max. (8A @ 14V)|
|Input Plug||XLR 4-Pin|
|Wireless Frequency||2.45 GHz|
|Channels||9 User selectable wireless channels|
|Beam Angle||Variable spot to flood: 16 - 70 degrees|
|Dimming||100-0% with minimal color shift|
|Lamp Life||50,000 hours|
|Flicker Correction||Flicker-free at 5,600 fps|
|Dimensions||15 x 12.6 x 4.6" [382 x 319 x 97 mm]|
|Weight||10.9 lb (4.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||19.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.9 x 17.0 x 11.6"|
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.