Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 6859/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Product currently unavailable due to warehouse upgrade. It will be available on April 25th 2019. Enter your email ID below, we will notify you as soon as it is available.
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5-7500T Quad-Core
- Up to 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 1 x 2.5" Drive Bay | 1 x M.2 Slot
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU (8GB GDDR5)
- SDXC Media Card Slot
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- HDMI 2.0 | DisplayPort 1.3 | USB Type-C
- Compact Design
Powered by an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card with 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM, you'll be able to play your favorite games without taking up too much space on your desk with the ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K Desktop Computer .
The system is powered by a 7th-Gen Kaby Lake 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5-7500T quad-core processor. It also has Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.3, USB 3.1 Type-C, and USB 3.1.
While no operating system, RAM, or hard drives are included with this computer, it does support up to 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM and has one 2.5" drive bay as well as an M.2 slot for storage.
ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1070K
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Card
- The MAGNUS features a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card with 8 of GDDR5 VRAM that will let you enable additional graphical options as well as crank up in-game visual settings so you can enjoy games at their best. There are also multiple video interfaces so you can connect more screens for enhanced multitasking capabilities. It is also NVIDIA GeForce GTX VR ready so you can take full advantage of your Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headset (both sold separately).
- Quad-Core 7th Gen Kaby Lake Intel Core Performance
- The MAGNUS houses a 7th Gen Kaby Lake Intel Core i5-7500T processor. Its quad cores have a base speed of 2.7 GHz. The processor can also be boosted to 3.3 GHz when needed.
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the MAGNUS delivers high performance and broader coverage than previous Wi-Fi standards. The MAGNUS also comes with Bluetooth 4.2 technology so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Wi-Fi Antenna
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- USB Flash Drive with OS Driver
- Driver Disc
- OS Recovery DVD
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
ZOTAC EN1070K specs
|Processor||Intel Core i5-7500T Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.3 GHz|
|L3 Cache||6 MB|
|System Bus||8 GT/s Direct Media Interface|
|Chipset|| Socket: LGA 1151 |
Type: Intel B150
|Total Installed Memory||None|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with 8 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Drive Expansion||1 x 2.5" (Internal)|
|PCI Expansion||1 x M.2|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Ports|| 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C |
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A
2 x USB 3.0 Type-A
2 x USB 2.0 Type-A
|Display|| 2 x HDMI 2.0 |
2 x DisplayPort 1.3
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Microphone Input
|Flash Media Slot||1x SDXC|
|Network||2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Supply||180 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||8.3 x 8.0 x 2.4" / 210.0 x 203.0 x 62.2 mm|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||7.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.3 x 11.3 x 5.2"|
If you are looking for a portable mini computing beast, this is one for you. Super silent, and fast, the Zotac magnus 1070K has fulfilled my expectations. Tanotis was prompt to reply to my enquires and I was a bit anxious 1 week before delivery as my PC got stuck in Customs for a week due to Ganesh Chaturthi. But overall, due to DHL tracking, you know exactly where your item is. Still testing the system, running games, trying out my rendering software and throwing multi tasks, so far the system is able to handle everything. Only during 3D rendering, the system CPU is used up to 100% maximising all cores, was worried if system would crash, though, it did crash, when I opened web browser, bunt 40gb iso image and running youtube simultaneously. So, there are some limitations due to CPU speed on heavy multitasking activities, otherwise, the PC is able to handle most demanding stuff thrown at it.