Zeiss Distagon T 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount
- Very Fast f/1.4 Lens for Low Light
- F Bayonet Mount for Nikon Cameras
- Precise Focusing Mechanism
- Optimum Control of Glare
- Harmonious Bokeh in Out-of-Focus Areas
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Excellent Flare Control
- Robust All-Metal Precision Mechanics
- Sophisticated Stray Light Reduction
- AI-Aperture Coupling and CPU
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Shade
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility|| Nikon FX/35mm Film |
|Angle of View||63�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81"�(30 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Diaphragm Blades||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Filter Thread||72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.07 x 4.72" (7.80 x 11.99 cm)|
|Weight||1.83 lb (830 g)|
|Package Weight||2.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.4 x 4.4 x 4.3"|
This Zeiss Distagon T 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount continues the 120-year-old Zeiss tradition of optically superb lenses that are built to last--this very fast wide-angle 35mm lens offers all the traditional advantages of Zeiss optics: precise manual focusing with a large rotation angle, unparalleled control of glare and stray light to ensure brilliant images every time, an almost circular aperture that delivers a harmonious bokeh (the difficult-to-define quality in out-of-focus areas that's pleasing to the eye), and robust all-metal precision construction. And it's all at the service of�Nikon�cameras with an F mount. As with all Zeiss ZF.2 lenses, this lens comes equipped with AI-aperture coupling and CPU.
- Very fast f/1.4 lens for low light and for impressive bokeh effects
- Precise focusing mechanism with a large rotation angle--operating a lens manually means controlling the picture with your fingertips. Ergonomics are everything.
- Optimum control of glare and stray light ensures brilliant images--Zeiss lenses are famous for the exceptional quality of the pictures they provide. No matter how demanding the subject, perspectives, colors, and lighting situations are reproduced perfectly - over the entire full-frame image field.
- The almost circular aperture enables a harmonious bokeh in out-of-focus areas--the finely matched properties of the aperture ensure that the effects of out-of-focus areas of the picture are attractively balanced (bokeh).
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating
- Sophisticated stray light reduction
- Excellent flare control
- Extremely long-lasting and robust all-metal precision mechanics
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.