Zeiss Distagon T* 25mm f/2.0 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount
- For Nikon F Mount Cameras
- Works with Both SLRs and DSLRs
- Very Fast f/2.0 Maximum Aperture
- Superior Optical Construction
- 9.8" (0.25m) Close Focusing Distance
- Electronic Coupling
- 67mm Filter Size
- Manual Focusing
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Shade
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/2 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility|| Nikon FX/35mm Film |
|Angle of View||81�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84"�(25 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6|
|Diaphragm Blades||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.87 x 3.86" (7.3 x 9.8 cm)|
|Weight||1.32 lb (600 g)|
|Package Weight||1.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.8 x 4.4 x 4.3"|
The wide angle Distagon T* 25mm f/2.0 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount is the most advanced version of the legendary Distagon, a high-performance manual focusing lens with close focus capabilities, first introduced in 1961. The Distagon T* 25mm f/2.0 ZF.2 is a recalculation of this design, with an exceptionally fast f/2.0 maximum aperture, for use with modern SLRs and DSLRs using either full-frame or smaller sensors.
The ZF.2 lenses feature an electronic interface (CPU) which supports all important operating modes such as shutter priority, aperture priority and programmed auto exposure or manual exposure. Manual settings are available on non-AI compatible camera housings. On camera models without an electronic interface, the aperture is manually set on the lens aperture ring.
Increasing the versatility of this 25mm f/2.0 lens is its close focusing distance of only 9.8", providing a wider perspective than usual. Combined with a digital SLR with a 1.5x crop factor, the lens has an effective focal length of 38mm and becomes a moderate wide angle lens.
This precision lens delivers breathtaking images. It is ideally suited for nature and landscapes, but you can get amazing perspectives on almost any subject from portraits to products...all you need is your creativity.
F2-A, Nikkormat FT3, FM, FM2 ( Manual only )
F2-AS ( Manual & Shutter Priority only )
EM ( Aperture Priority only )
EL, FE, FE2, FM3A, F3 ( Manual only )
F301, F501, FG ( Manual & Aperture Priority only )
FA, F4, F5 ( all functions supported )
F70, F90, F90X, F100, F401, F601, F801, D1, D1X, D1H, F50, F55, F65, F75, F80, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D3000, D5000 ( all functions supported )
F6, D2-Series, D200, D300, D300s, D3, D3s, D3X, D700, D800, D800E, D4 ( all functions supported )
FinePix S1Pro, S2Pro, S3Pro, S5Pro ( all functions supported )
Kodak Pro 14n ( all functions supported )
- Exceptionally fast f2.0 maximum aperture provides superb low-light capabilities
- Chromatic aberrations on this lens have been virtually eliminated, thanks to a special optical construction and selection of optical glass.
- Two aspheric lens surfaces correct distortion and image field curvature, and the floating elements design creates high imaging performance, regardless of the distance of the subject.
- The almost circular design of the aperture produces an exceptional "bokeh", beautifully reproducing the out-of-focus areas of the image.
- The ZF.2 lenses are an enhanced version of the ZF lenses. They feature an electronic interface (CPU) which enables the ZF.2 lenses to support all important operating modes such as shutter priority, aperture priority and programmed auto exposure or manual exposure settings even on non-AI compatible camera housings.
- Photographers no longer have to set the parameters in the camera menu (as they did with earlier lenses) as the ZF.2 lenses now transmit standard data such as focal length, speed and the aperture setting to the camera. This data can then be viewed in the EXIF data of each picture.
- The silver fork coupling on Nikon AI-compatible cameras is not available on ZF.2 lenses. For this reason, you cannot use light metering on older cameras (F, F2, Nikkormat, etc.).
- This lens features a precise focusing mechanism with a large rotation angle. Operating it manually means controlling the picture with your fingertips.
- Zeiss lenses are famous for the exceptional quality of the pictures they provide. They boast optimum control of glare and stray light to ensure brilliant images. No matter how demanding the subject, perspectives, colors, and lighting situations are reproduced perfectly - over the entire full-frame image field.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.