Zeiss 8x42 Victory SF Binocular
- Extra Low-Dispersion Fluoride Glass
- Phase-Corrected Schmidt-Pechan Prisms
- T* and LotuTec Fully Multicoated Optics
- 64� Wide-Angle Field of View
- 5' Minimum Focus Distance
- Smart Focus Fast-Focus System
- Lightweight Magnesium-Alloy Housing
- Open Bridge Design Reduces Weight
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- 4-Position Twist-Up Eyepcups
- Eyepiece Rainguard with Strap
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- Carrying Case with Strap
- Lens Cloth
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Angle of View||64� (apparent)|
|Field-of-View||445.78' @ 1000 yd / 148 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.92' / 1.5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.3� mm|
|Eye Relief||18� mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||54 - 76 mm / 2.13 - 2.99"|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||6.81 x 4.92"�/�17.3 x 12.5� cm|
|Weight||27.51 oz�/�780 g|
|Package Weight||4.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 7.7 x 6.4"|
Designed for birders and nature enthusiasts, the 8x42 Victory SF Binocular from Zeiss provides an immersive observational experience by combining exceptional optics and a wide field of view in a lightweight and durable housing. Extra-low dispersion fluoride lenses, fully multicoated optics, and phase corrected prisms work together to create images that are clear and bright without distortion across the entire field of view. Colors are accurately represented with high contrast and resolution. The binocular's 64� wide angle apparent field of view provides expansive views, while the exceptionally short 5' close focus distance ensures you won't miss anything.
The optical precision starts with SCHOTT Ultra-FL extra-low dispersion (ED) fluoride (FL) lenses that virtually eliminate distortion and chromatic aberration while increasing contrast and color fidelity. The Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms are coated with Zeiss' P* phase-correcting coatings to limit light loss and increase color fidelity and contrast. All of the optics are fully multicoated with Zeiss' anti-reflection T* coatings. These greatly reduce light loss and maximize light transmission to create bright and clear images. A seven-lens eyepiece system uses high-transmission glass and field flatteners to correct for spherical aberrations to allow for pinpoint focusing across the entire field of view.
This SF version of Victory binoculars features the Smart Focus system. Unlike convention focusing wheels that require users to turn the knobs as many as 2.5 times to transition from the minimum to the maximum focus distance, the SF system only requires 1.8 turns. This means faster and easier changes of your subjects without sacrificing focus precision. The binocular is designed with ergonomic balance to reduce the feel of the weight in the hand which reduces user fatigue for comfortable viewing during long observation sessions.
The housing is made from a lightweight, durable, and strong magnesium alloy. A double-hinged open-bridge design provides a larger surface area for gripping while reducing the overall weight even more. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance, giving it a waterproof rating to 400mbar of pressure.
- Optical Performance
- 8x magnification
- 42mm objective lens
- Schmidt-Pechan roof prism design
- P* phase-corrected prism coatings increases color fidelity and contrast without significant light loss
- SCHOTT Ultra-FL extra-low dispersion (ED) fluoride (FL) lenses virtually eliminate distortion and chromatic aberration while increasing contrast and color fidelity
- Zeiss' proprietary anti-reflection T* lens coating increases light transmission for brighter images
- Seven-lens eyepiece system with high-transmission elements and field flatteners ensure sharp edge-to-edge focusing
- 445' field of view at 1000yd
- 64� apparent viewing angle
- 5' close focus distance
- Use and Handling
- Smart Focus system only requires the focusing wheel to be turned 1.8 times to go from minimum focus to maximum focus distances
- Open-bridge design reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- �4 right eye diopter adjustment
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Balanced weight distribution reduces fatigue for long observation sessions
- Twist-up eyecups with four click-stop positions
- Construction Details
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Waterproof to 400mbar of pressure
- Slip-resistant rubber armored exterior
- LotuTec lens coatings protect the objective and ocular lenses from dirt and dust, resists scratches, and beads off water and oils
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.