Zeiss 10x42 Victory HT Binocular (Black)
- Schott HT Fluoride Glass
- Abbe-Koenig Roof Prisms
- Zeiss T* Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- LotuTec Protective Lens Coating
- 63� Wide Angle Viewing
- Double-Link Closed Bridge
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis
- Comfort-Focus Center Wheel
- Nitrogen-Filled Fogproof & Waterproof
- Click-Stop Eyecups
- 2 x Objective Covers
- Neck Strap
- Lens Cloth
- Carrying Case with Strap
- Limited Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Angle of View||63� (apparent)|
|Field-of-View||330.0' @ 1000 yd / 109.6 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.2' / 1.89 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2�mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||54.0 - 76.0 mm / 2.1 - 3.0"|
|Tripod Mount||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 5"�/�16.00 x 12.70 cm|
|Weight||30 oz�/�850.50 g|
|Package Weight||3.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2 x 7.55 x 6.4"|
Zeiss's 10x42 Victory HT Binocular is where elegance meets an unparalleled opto-mechanical performance. This optic provides superior viewing experience by combining exceptional optics and a wide field of view in a lightweight and durable magnesium housing. Extra-low dispersion fluoride lenses, fully multi-coated optics, and phase-corrected prisms work together to create true-color images that are clear, bright, and vivid across the entire field of view. The binocular's wide angle apparent field of view provides expansive views, while the exceptionally short 6.2' close focus distance ensures you won't miss anything.
The optical precision starts with Schott Extra-Low Dispersion HT fluoride (FL) lenses that virtually eliminate distortion while delivering high contrast and true color. The Abbe-K�nig prism system improves brightness and contrast. All of the optics are fully multi-coated with Zeiss' anti-reflection T* coatings. These greatly reduce light loss and maximize light transmission to create bright and clear images.
The binocular is designed with ergonomic balance to reduce the feel of the weight in the hand which reduces user fatigue for comfortable viewing during long observation sessions. The housing is made from a lightweight and durable magnesium alloy. A double-link closed-bridge design, with the focusing wheel situated in the middle of it, provides a more natural reach for focusing. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance.
- Optical Performance
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective perform well in low light
- Wide apparent angle of view: 63�
- Abbe-K�enig prism system improves brightness
- Schott HT High Transmission Glass
- Provides brilliantly bright images
- Fluoride doping improves color fidelity
- Increases transmission to 95%
- T* multi-coatings eliminate glare and improve resolution
- LotuTec Protective Coating
- Repel water droplets
- Allow trace-less removal of dirt particles
- Improve visibility in adverse conditions
- Construction Details
- Durable magnesium alloy housing
- Ergonomic and lightweight design
- Oversized knurled comfort-focus wheel
- Double-link closed bridge
- Click-stop twist-up rubber eyecups
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Submersible to pressure of 500 mbar
- Temperature rating: -22 to 145�F
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.