Yamaha NS-SW1000PN 12" 1,000W Powered Subwoofer (Piano Black)
- 12" Cone Woofer
- 1,000W Power Amplifier
- 18 - 160 Hz Frequency Response
- Yamaha Advanced YST II Technology
- Convenient Front Panel Volume Control
- Twisted Flare Port Design
- System Control and Auto Standby
Experience thunderous bass impact from movie and music soundtracks with the Yamaha NS-SW1000PN 10" 1,000W Powered Subwoofer in piano black.. This dynamic subwoofer features a front-firing 12" cone woofer and is powered by a capable 1,000W amplifier. With a frequency response of 18 - 160 Hz, this subwoofer is designed to handle a wide variety of listening material. Advanced YST II technology is onboard for enhanced sonic accuracy.
The Yamaha NS-SW1000PN offers multiple connection options including direct LFE and line-level inputs. The rear-mounted system control interface allows you to connect the subwoofer to compatible amplifiers for automatic power on and off; a system control cable is included. As an added convenience, this subwoofer features front panel controls, which allow you to easily adjust the subwoofer's volume level, as well as a power button and LED indicator.
- 1,000W Digital Power Amplifier with a High Current MOSFET Discrete Output Stage
- The NS-SW1000 is powered with a 1,000W digital amplifier featuring the Yamaha DP200 digital amplifier IC and a high current MOSFET discrete push-pull output stage. Meticulous sound tuning includes the use of a triple-wound litz wire, high-capacity output coil, and capacitors designed for high performance audio.
- 12" Woofer with Double Magnet and Double Damper
- The NS-SW1000 uses a 12" woofer unit with a strong, flexible drive system employing two stacked large diameter ferrite magnets and a double damper with an air vent. The frame is high strength aluminum die cast to suppress unwanted resonance even at high volume, making it possible to reproduce delicate tonal nuances.
- Twisted Flare Port
- Compared to conventional ports, the Twisted Flare Port is engineered for a greater reduction of air turbulence noise, contributing to clear and accurate low frequency reproduction. The flared and gently twisted shape evenly diffuses the air flow through the port.
- Advanced YST II for Awesome Deep Bass
- Developed by Yamaha, the Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) combines negative-impedance and constant-current principles to drive the speaker cone for tighter control than the previous version. Using advanced negative impedance converter (ANIC) circuits, this system dynamically optimizes effective speaker impedance to maintain linearity. This contributes to a stable and accurate low range response as well as high sound quality.
- Auto Power Standby
- If no signal is input from the amplifier for a fixed period of time, the subwoofer automatically switches to a standby state. When a signal from the amplifier is detected, power turns on automatically. This is designed to limit energy consumption.
- Cabinet and Woofer Design
- Yamaha designed the cabinet of the NS-SW1000 with three-way mitered construction joints. This technique ensures extremely tight joints so the entire cabinet behaves as a single unit in effort to provide tight, powerful, and accurate bass reproduction. The cabinet employs a heavy bass reflex enclosure constructed of thick 36 mm MDF (medium-density fiberboard) on the baffle sides and 25 mm MDF on the other sides. The strong anti-resonant structure with cast-iron legs and front-firing woofer are engineered to deliver impressive sound quality. The specially designed woofer diaphragm is semi-pressed paper incorporating Kevlar fibers for strength and optimal internal losses.
- Other Features
- Low standby power consumption of 0.3 W
- Auto power standby switch (high, low, and off)
- Phase control (normal or reverse)
- High-cut adjustment knob
- B.A.S.S. (Bass Action Selector System) switch
|Amplifier Power||1,000 W (100 Hz, 5 ohms, 10 % THD)|
|Driver||11.75" (30 cm) Cone|
|Connectors|| 1 x LFE Input |
1 x System Control
1 x Left and Right Line Level Inputs
2 x Left and Right Speaker inputs
2 x Left Right Speaker outputs
1 x AC input
|LED Indicators||Yes, front|
|Power Consumption||170 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.3 W or Less|
|Power Requirements||110 - 120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.4 x 18.2 x 20.6" / 443.0 x 463.0 x 522.0 mm|
|Weight||93.9 lb / 42.6 kg|
|Package Weight||102.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.2 x 22.2 x 22.0"|
- Power Cord
- 16.4' System Control Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.