Yamaha MusicCast YSP-5600 128W 7.1.2-Channel Soundbar (Black)
- 7.1.2-Channel Output
- Up to 128W of Total Power
- Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Bluetooth & AirPlay Audio Streaming
- MusicCast App for Android & iOS
- Yamaha IntelliBeam Sound Optimization
- Optical, Coaxial, & Analog Audio Inputs
- 4 x HDMI-In / 1 x HDMI-Out
- Supports an External Powered Subwoofer
- Built-In Dolby Atmos & DTS:X Ready
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 4.9' Optical Cable
- 6.6' Power Cable
- 19.7' IntelliBeam Microphone
- Cardboard Microphone Stand
- 2 x Stands with Screws
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Amplifier Output|| Array Speakers: 88 W |
Woofers: 40 W
Total: 128 W
|Drivers|| Vertical Sound Beam Speaker Array: 12 x 1.1" / 2.8 cm (6 per side) |
Horizontal Sound Beam Speaker Array: 32 x 1.5" / 3.8 cm beam drivers
Woofer: 2 x 4.5" / 11.4 cm
|Audio Formats||Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, DTS:X (via future firmware update), DTS-HD Mater Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, LPCM|
|Sound Technology||Digital Sound Projector, 3 CINEMA DSP Movie modes, 3 CINEMA DSP Music modes, 4 CINEMA DSP Entertainment modes, 3D Surround, Surround, Stereo, Target Playback mode, My Surround|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)|
|Bluetooth|| Version: 2.1 + EDR |
Codec Receiving: SBC, MPEG4-AAC
Codec Transmitting: SBC
|Inputs|| 4 x HDMI |
2 x Digital Optical
1 x Digital Coaxial
1 x Stereo RCA
1 x IR
|Outputs|| 1 x HDMI (ARC) |
1 x Subwoofer
1 x IR
|Other Connections|| 1 x Ethernet |
1 x System
1 x USB (update only)
1 x RS-232C
|HDMI|| 4K Pass-through: Yes (60p) |
3D Pass-through: Yes
Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
|HDCP Version||2.2 (on HDMI-in 1)|
|OSD Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.3 W (HDMI control off, network standby off) 2.0 W (HDMI control off, network standby on, Wi-Fi on)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| With Stands: 43.3 x 8.4 x 3.6" / 109.9 x 21.3 x 9.1 cm |
Without Stands: 43.3 x 8.5 x 4.8" / 109.9 x 21.6 x 12.1 cm
|Weight||25.8 lb / 11.7 kg|
|Package Weight||32.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||40.5 x 12.0 x 8.5"|
Enjoy wireless audio from multiple sources and height-channel audio support with Yamaha MusicCast YSP-5600 128W 7.1.2-Channel Soundbar . This soundbar is equipped with a multi-driver and woofer array that combine to deliver 128W of total output power. On-board Bluetooth, AirPlay, and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to access music from devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computers. Additionally, this soundbar allows you to stream music from free and subscription-based services like Pandora, Rhapsody, and Spotify Connect. Using the free MusicCast app, you can conveniently control playback from a smart device. A standard remote control is also included.
The Yamaha YSP-5600 is well-equipped for connecting high-resolution video sources up to 4K with four HDMI inputs and an ARC-enabled HDMI output. Stereo RCA, digital coaxial, and two digital optical inputs are also available for interfacing high-quality audio sources; an optical cable is included. This soundbar's subwoofer output allows you to connect an external powered subwoofer for added bass impact. The Yamaha YSP-5600 also features a wall-mountable design and includes mounting brackets.
- Built-In Height Channels
- The height channels are created by placing six array speakers on each end of the unit (12 total). For the maximum sound beam effect, they are mounted on an angled baffle with sound beam vertical control. The height speakers create multi-dimensional sound by reflecting directed beams off the ceiling to the listening position. For faithful reproduction of surround sound formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, the relationship between the listening position and the height channel is critical for optimum sound. The YSP-5600 adjusts the angle of the sound beam directed at the ceiling allowing the height channel position to match the listening position. This process can be done manually or automatically.
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Atmos uses height channels to create captivating, multi-dimensional, room-filling sound. This technology allows you to experience music and movie effects with greater detail.
- DTS:X Support
- DTS:X is designed to convey fluid, rich, and realistic sound in an immersive soundscape thanks to the soundbar's built-in height speakers. DTS:X playback will be available via a firmware update, please see the manufacturer's website for details and availability.
- Music Streaming Support
- With support for music streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, Rhapsody and Sirius XM, you can enjoy a wide variety of music content. Furthermore, support for the vTuner radio station database enables sampling of Internet radio broadcasts from around the world.
Some streaming services may require a subscription and availability varies by region.
- The free MusicCast app allows you to access your digital music library, streaming music services and Internet radio, as well as Bluetooth sources and external sources attached to your MusicCast soundbar. This soundbar is also compatible with other MusicCast-enabled components such as receivers and wireless speakers for multi-room listening. The MusicCast app is available for Android and iOS devices.
- Dialogue Lift Technology
- With many sound bars positioned below the TV, dialogue and vocals can often seem misplaced relevant to the people talking onscreen. To correct this problem, the YSP-5600 has a Dialogue Lift function (adjustable in three steps) that raises the reflecting beams from the array speakers to the proper height for accurate onscreen dialogue.
- Yamaha CINEMA DSP 3D Mode
- Yamaha's original CINEMA DSP 3D Mode adds an expansive height direction to the sound field in an effort to create a rich surround space. The YSP-5600 supports this feature by using special array speakers to create vertical beams.
- Choose One of Four Listening Modes
- The YSP-5600 is equipped with four listening modes: 3D Surround, which commands five horizontal beams and two vertical beams to recreate the equivalent of up to a 7.1.2-channel three-dimensional sound field; Surround, which uses five horizontal beams to perform normal 5.1-channel surround playback; Stereo, which uses a special vertical beam speaker as a tweeter to produce high sound quality 2-channel stereo from audio sources; and Target Playback mode, which aims monaural sound clearly to a precise location in the room.
- IntelliBeam Automatic Sound Optimization
- The YSP-5600 employs IntelliBeam automatic sound optimization using the supplied microphone for optimum performance in your listening environment. This also includes setting the position of sound beams directed at the ceiling.
- Bluetooth Output for Convenient Music Streaming
- Equipped with Bluetooth output technology, you can stream music from the MusicCast soundbar to Bluetooth-enabled headphones or speakers for private listening.
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through and HDCP 2.2
- The MusicCast soundbar supports the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second, allowing you to enjoy the high definition video quality of without degradation. It also adheres to the HDCP 2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- Custom Integration Friendly
- The YSP-5600 has an IR input and pass-through output for use with third-party control systems. In addition, it is certified for use with Control4 home automation and smart home systems for network-based control.
- Additional Menus for Hotel Room Use
- Additional menus are provided for settings such as preventing accidental operation by guests. For example, with the Turn-On Volume setting, when power is turned on the volume is automatically set to a reasonable volume to avoid the surprise of very loud sounds. The Max. Volume can block high volume settings, and the Input Lock can prevent accidental operation.
- Bluetooth Standby
- Bluetooth standby mode provides the convenience of having the soundbar turn on and off automatically.
- Additional Features
- Slim body design makes it suitable for wall mounting
- The subwoofer output lets you connect an additional subwoofer for added bass
- Supports Yamaha's optional wireless subwoofer adapter
- Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to hear
- Music Enhancer improves the sound of compressed sources
- Adaptive DRC enables volume and dynamic range adjustment
- OSD supports overlay and multiple languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese)
- ECO mode
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.