Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A3050BL 9.2-Channel Network AV Receiver (Black)
- 150W Per Channel at 8 Ohms in Stereo
- YPAO RSC with Angle & Point Calibration
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through & Upscaling
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Wireless Direct
- AirPlay & Bluetooth Music Streaming
- 8 x HDMI-In / 2 x HDMI-Out and HDMI 2.0a
- High-Performance ESS SABRE DACs
- AV Controller App for Smart Devices
- Symmetrical Power Amplifier Layout
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X Support
The Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A3050BL 9.2-Channel Network AV Receiver in black is a home theater powerhouse that delivers immersive multi-channel sound, sophisticated YPAO automatic room calibration, and advanced video processing. This 9.2-channel receiver produces up to 150W of nominal power at 8 ohms and features high-quality ESS technology digital-to-analog converters. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay support allows the RX-A3050BL to wirelessly stream music from compatible sources, such as smartphones and tablets, while Yamaha's Compressed Music Enhancer works behind the scenes to deliver optimized sound quality.
With on-board Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, the Yamaha RX-A3050BL can access a variety of Internet music sources like Pandora, Spotify, and SiriusXM. It also supports DLNA content sharing when paired with your similarly equipped network-connected devices, such as PCs. As an added convenience, you can also download the free Yamaha AV Controller app to control the receiver from your Android or iOS smart devices. On the video side, this receiver can accept 3D and 4K signals, and can even upconvert lower-resolution video sources to near-4K quality when paired with 4K televisions.
With 8 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs, this receiver can serve as a video switcher for your high-definition source components. It even supports HDMI 2.0a devices. It is also equipped with a convenient USB port, allowing you to directly interface audio sources like iPhones and USB storage devices. Other connectivity options include 3 digital optical, 3 digital coaxial, 8 stereo RCA, a phono input, and more. When lower listening levels are required, you can connect a pair of earphones to the receiver's front-panel headphone output, or use built-in YPAO Volume technology to compress dynamic passages when required. Setup is designed to be simple and straightforward thanks to Yamaha's multilingual advanced graphical user interface.
- YPAO - R.S.C. with 3D, Multi-Point, and Angle Measurement
- During the automatic room calibration process, YPAO - R.S.C. with 3D, multipoint and angle measurement analyzes the room acoustics and performs speaker angle measurements. After this, YPAO calibrates all of the audio parameters to achieve optimum sound at any of the listening positions in the theater. It employs Reflected Sound Control to correct early reflections for studio-quality surround sound playback. Additionally, it includes DSP Effect Normalization, which varies with each CINEMA DSP program and adjusts the room acoustics according to the reflected sounds of that CINEMA DSP program.
- ESS Technology Digital-Analog-Converters (DACs)
- A high performance ESS Technology 192 kHz/32 bit ES9016 DAC is built-in to produce an optimized soundstage with up to 124 dB dynamic range, low distortion, and noise level. The high-quality ESS ES9006 DACs power the presence channels. This AV receiver's sound reproduction is designed to accommodate discerning audiophiles and casual listeners alike.
- Symmetrical Power Amplifier Layout
- The interior of the unit has been precisely planned, circuit-routed, and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated. This naturally maximizes channel separation, but also improves signal-to-noise ratio and also helps to achieve a wide-open sound stage.
- Anti-Resonance Technology
- The Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the center of the unit. It dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors, and heat sinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
- Aluminum Front Panel
- The aluminum front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors, and so on. This helps to ensure optimum sonic performance in a wide range of installation environments.
- H-Shaped Cross Member Frame
- The interior of the receiver is reinforced with cross members in an H shape to provide a highly rigid and stable frame. This is designed to reduce chassis vibration to virtually zero even during high volume output (seemingly minor vibrations can also affect sound), maintaining high audio quality.
- HDMI 2.0a, 4K Upconversion, and HDCP 2.2
- The RX-A3050BL supports the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second (pass-through and video upconversion). Fully enjoy the high-definition video quality of 4K without degradation along with HDCP 2.2 that complies with copyright protection, a standard for 4K video transmission.
- Yamaha Video Processing
- Yamaha has produced various advanced processing techniques that are applied to this AV receiver's video upscaling capabilities. These include edge adaptive deinterlacing to smooth out jaggy noise, motion adaptive deinterlacing to detect moving or still images and multi-cadence detection that includes 3-2 pull-down.
- Advanced HDMI Zone Switching
- While standard HDMI zone switching can only send HD video programs to the main and second zones, advanced HDMI zone switching from Yamaha adds the capability to choose from all audio and video sources for playback in Zone 2. The second HDMI output can be assigned to Zone 4 as well (HDMI inputs only). An on-screen graphical user interface makes it easy to browse and select content to enjoy from the second zone no matter what is being played in the Main Zone.
- Network Functions
- This AV receiver provides a variety of network functions that enable you to access more sources and also enhance operation. You can connect the AV receiver to a Mac or Windows PC with WebBrowser Control and have two-way control of Internet radio, Pandora, and Spotify. The AV Controller App (from iTunes or Google Play) lets you control various functions from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones/tablets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for a wireless connection with your wireless router, simplifying system connections for enjoying networked audio (PC/NAS) and music streaming services. If a Wi-Fi router is not available, the Wireless Direct feature not only allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via the AV Controller App, AirPlay etc., but also allows for control of the AV receiver as well.
- Apple AirPlay Connectivity
- This AV receiver supports AirPlay, which means it supports wireless music streaming from an iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, as well as from iTunes on a Mac or Windows PC. This makes it easy to enjoy music from your mobile devices or computer at your home theater system. You can view metadata such as song title, artist name, as well as album art, inside the receiver's on-screen display.
- Stream Millions of Songs with Spotify Connect
- With the Spotify app on your smartphone, you have instant access to millions of songs. You can stream those songs to your networked Yamaha AV receiver by using Spotify Connect. Just hit play to start streaming music. When you listen to Spotify outside on your smartphone or tablet and come inside, the song immediately streams to your Yamaha AV receiver, without interruption to music playback. You can also personalize playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music on Spotify. The Spotify app and premium account are required.
- AV Controller App
- This AV receiver lets you use the Yamaha AV Controller App that is downloadable from iTunes, Google Play, or the Amazon Appstore to control the power, volume, input selections, DSP modes, and more, from an iPhone or Android device. You can also use as many as 23 different languages and customize the interface by hiding unused icons and renaming functions. A tablet version is also available.
- Dolby Atmos Support
- Dolby Atmos uses height channels to create captivating, multi-dimensional, room-filling sound. This technology allows you to experience music and movie effects with greater detail.
- DTS:X Support
- DTS:X is designed to convey fluid, rich, and realistic sound in an immersive soundscape when paired with height-channel speakers. DTS:X playback will be available via a firmware update, please see the manufacturer's website for details and availability.
- Speaker Layout Patterns Designed for Dolby Atmos Playback
- Yamaha provides multiple placement patterns for presence speakers that support Dolby Atmos, creating a sound field that's suitable for a wide range of setups. Any layout can be appropriately reproduced, including the three-dimensional space of Cinema DSP as well as Dolby Atmos. Furthermore, YPAO Reflected Sound Control optimizes the listening environment, and fundamental high-quality audio design takes full advantage of the detailed spatial localization capability of Dolby Atmos.
- DSP Parameter Adjustment
- This AV receiver is equipped with a variety of sound programs that utilize original DSP technologies from Yamaha. These sound programs allow you to create sound fields like actual movie theaters or concert halls in your room to enjoy natural stereoscopic sound fields. Use the AV Controller App to adjust the DSP parameters in a basic or advanced mode to match the mood of your favorite movie or music album. Basic mode adjusts the sound space by pinching in and out. The advanced mode allows detailed adjustments of various parameters, such as reverb, initial delay, and liveliness.
- Extensive Audio Codec and Format Support
- This AV receiver is compatible with many audio formats, such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. It is also compatible with high-resolution audio codecs such as DSD, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, and Apple Lossless. You can enjoy these codecs from sources connected to the receiver's USB or from network-connected devices.
- USB Digital Connection for iPod and iPhone on the Front Panel
- A USB port on the front panel allows convenient connection of an iPod or iPhone, which also charges the iOS device when connected. Because the digital signal from the iPod and iPhone is transmitted directly to the AV receiver, there is no signal loss or interference. In addition, you can use the receiver's remote control unit to operate the iPod and iPhone for basic playback control.
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response can be compromised. Yamaha's Compressed Music Enhancer employs advanced digital signal processing using algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music sounds the way creator intended.
- High-Resolution Music Enhancer
- The Compressed Music Enhancer in this model has the ability to process and restore compressed music (up to 96 kHz / 24-bit), further heightening the musicality of the original content.
- Gapless Playback Compatibility
- Many live and classical albums have no gaps in the music. Gapless playback ensures that there are no pauses between audio files.
- YPAO Volume
- YPAO Volume applies loudness EQ correction to automatically adjust high and low frequency levels as the volume changes. Using the YPAO measurement results, EQ correction is optimized to your system settings and listening environment.
- Extra Bass Technology
- Yamaha's low-frequency-range enhancement technology delivers rich bass while maintaining good localization and sound balance, even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system - not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer.
- Total Purity Concept
- This model has a fully discrete power amplifier that helps to minimize distortion. It also has independent pure power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat-sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure.
- Yamaha SCENE Plus
- The SCENE Plus function simplifies operation by providing one-touch power on along with selection of the desired source and the appropriate DSP programs. SCENE Plus offers a choice of 12 SCENE selections, four of which can be assigned to the second zone in a multi-zone system. SCENE Plus can be selected from the front panel, remote control, GUI and even from the AV Controller App.
- CINEMA DSP HD3 Technology
- By using four CINEMA DSP engines with advanced 3D processing and two front presence channels in a 9.2-channel configuration, CINEMA DSP HD3 gives the sound field an enhanced vertical dimension for more realistic and exciting movie sound.
- Virtual Cinema Front Provides Virtual 7-Channel Surround Sound
- The Virtual Cinema Front feature allows for more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room. Simply place the surround speakers in the front of the listening area to enjoy a virtual 7-channel surround sound with enhanced rear virtual sound localization.
- Virtual Presence Speaker and Virtual Surround Back Speaker
- With the power of Cinema DSP 3D, the Virtual Presence Speaker function makes full use of center and surround speakers to create audible information from where presence (height) speakers are normally installed. In addition, this model also features a Virtual Surround Back Speaker function. Even without using surround back speakers, you can experience more natural, lifelike sound from behind you without physical speakers being installed in the surround back area of the listening environment.
- Subwoofer Trim Control
- The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This is designed to produce a clean, focused sound stage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is "pushed" toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim Control takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
- Intelligent Amp Assign
- Intelligent Amp Assign automatically assigns amplifier channels to certain speakers, depending on what functions are selected. For example, in a 7.1-channel system, when Zone 2 is off, all 7.1 channels will be used in the Main Zone. However, when Zone 2 is on, power to the two surround back channels will be directed to the two speakers in Zone 2 and the Main Zone will receive 5.1 channels of power. Similarly, when CINEMA DSP 3D is on, the two Front Presence speakers will be powered and not the two surround back speakers. When CINEMA DSP 3D is off, this situation is reversed.
- Advanced Multilingual GUI On-Screen Display
- The graphical user interface from Yamaha has a high-resolution display with clear, easy-to-use menus and also includes a selectable status bar that shows input source, volume level, DSP mode and audio format. The GUI provides a choice of eight languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese, and can be displayed over both normal and 3D pictures
- AV Setup Guide App
- This free app assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. Additionally, it guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections, and power amplifier assignments. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices. This app is available in multiple languages and is designed for iOS and Android tablets.
- ECO Mode
- Yamaha's ECO mode is designed to reduce power consumption by approximately 20%.
- Additional Features
- Optional DTS:X support may require a firmware update (please see the manufacturer's website for details)
- Dolby Atmos Speaker Support: 5.1.4-channel or 7.1.4-channel with external amp
- Pure Direct mode (with video on mode)
- Adaptive Dynamic Range Control (DRC)
- Initial volume and maximum volume setting
- Bi-amping capability
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) support
- USB Input: iPod, iPhone, USB memory, portable audio player
- Video adjustments
- Web browser control
- Auto power standby
- Headphone output
|Nominal Output Levels|| Rated Output Power (1 kHz, 2-ch driven): |
165 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
Rated Output Power (20 Hz - 20 kHz, 2-ch driven):
150 W (8 ohms, 0.06% THD)
Maximum Effective Output Power (1 kHz, 1-ch driven, JEITA):
230 W (8 ohms, 10% THD)
|Dynamic Power per Channel||(8/6/4/2 ohms): 175/220/295/410 W|
|DAC Type||192 kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels (ESS Technology ES9016S SABRE32 Ultra DAC + ESS Technology ES9006A SABRE Premier Audio DAC)|
|Audio Delay||0 - 500 ms|
|Tuner||FM / AM|
|Surround Sound||Cinema DSP (HD3), DSP Programs (23), Dialog Level Adjustment, Silent Cinema, Virtual Presence Speaker, Virtual Surround Back Speaker, Dialog Lift, Virtual Cinema Front, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Upscaling||Yes (4K 60p 4:4:4)|
|Conversion||Analog to HDMI, HDMI to HDMI|
|Deep Color / x.v. Color Support||Yes|
|HDCP Version||2.2 (7 x HDMI-in/2 x HDMI-out)|
|Functionality||Auto lip sync, 24 Hz refresh rate support|
|Wi-Fi||Yes (with Wireless Direct)|
|Inputs|| 8 x HDMI (1 front) |
3 x Optical
3 x Digital coaxial
3 x Component video
5 x Composite video (1 front)
1 x Stereo RCA phono (with ground)
8 x Stereo RCA (1 front)
1 x USB (front)
1 x IR
|Outputs|| 2 x HDMI |
1 x Component video
1 x Composite video
1 x Stereo RCA zone 2/front presence pre-out
1 x Stereo RCA zone 3/rear presence pre-out
2 x Subwoofer pre-out
1 x Stereo RCA surround back
1 x Stereo RCA surround
1 x RCA center
1 x Stereo RCA front
1 x Headphones (front)
1 x IR
2 x 12 V trigger
|Other Ports|| 1 x YPAO microphone (front) |
1 x FM tuner antenna
1 x AM tuner antenna
1 x Wireless antenna
1 x Ethernet
1 x RS-232C
1 x AC power cord
|Speaker Connectors|| Front Left |
Surround Back Left
Surround Back Right
Zone 2/Zone3/Rear Presence Left
Zone 2/Zone3/Rear Presence Right
Zone 2/Zone3/Front Presence/Bi-Amp Left
Zone 2/Zone3/Front Presence/Bi-Amp Right
|Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Zones|| Zone 2 Audio Output: Preout / HDMI |
Zone 3 Audio Output: Preout
Zone 4 Audio Output: HDMI
Powered Zone: Zone 2 / 3
Zone Video Output: HDMI / Component / Composite
Zone HDMI: Yes (Advanced HDMI Zone Switching)
Zone B Output: HDMI
Zone GUI: Yes
RS-232C Interface: Yes
+12V Trigger Output: 2
Remote (IR) Input/Output: 1 / 1
Party Mode: Yes
|Power Consumption||Standby (IR Only): ?0.1 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| 17.1 x 7.5 x 18.6" / 43.4 x 19.1 x 47.2 cm |
With Antenna Up: 17.1 x 10.1 x 18.6" / 43.4 x 25.7 x 47.2 cm
|Weight||39.9 lb / 18.1 kg|
|Package Weight||46.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.1 x 21.6 x 11.4"|
- Remote Control
- YPAO Microphone
- FM Antenna
- AM Antenna
- Power Cord
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.