Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1443/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Head, Object, and Full Body Scanning
- Intel RealSense Camera
- Max Scan Volume: 39.3 x 39.3 x 78.7"
- Min Scan Volume: 2 x 2 x 2"
- Scanning Distance: 5.9-9.84"
- Operating Range: 3.93-27.55"
- Scan Resolution: 1.0-2.5mm
- Image Size: 640 x 480 @ 30 fps
- Outputs STL, OBJ, and PLY Files
- Supports Windows 8.1 & Above
The 3D Scanner Pro from XYZprinting utilizes an Intel RealSense camera, allowing you to scan objects in Head, Object, and Full Body modes at a resolution of 640 x 480 @ 30 fps. Its scan volume ranges from 2 x 2 x 2" to 39.3 x 39.3 x 78.7", while it allows for an operating range of 3.93-27.55" and a scanning distance of 5.9 - 9.84". This device can be used to create original or modified digital replicas. It outputs XYZscan Handy / STL files, OBJ, and PLY files, and is compatible with Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and above.
Minimum recommended hardware requirements include a 4th Generation Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended), an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (or above) with 2GB VRAM for desktops, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 840m (or above) with 2GB VRAM for laptops. Devices with integrated Intel RealSense Scan modules are not supported, and neither are Windows Surface tablets.
- Full Body Mode
- The three scanning modes include head, object, and full body, all of which are available in the updated version of XYZscan Handy. The maximum scan volume reaches 39.3 x 39.3 x 78.7". Large objects may also be scanned in Full Body mode.
- Real Sense, Real Powerful
- Powered by an Intel RealSense module, the XYZprinting 3D Scanner Pro is fast in both scanning ability and processing speed. It allows for a 3.93-27.55" operating range with a wide scanning distance of 5.9-9.84", and a resolution of 640 x 480 at 30 fps.
- Scan with Ease
- The XYZprinting Handheld 3D Scanner Pro has a compact and light design that allows you to move it around the desired target for scanning with ease. No large or complicated equipment is necessary.
- Use the clip on the back of the XYZprinting 3D Scanner Pro to a tablet, laptop, or almost any other of your favorite devices for increased portability.
- Scan and Print
- Turn your physical world into digital replicas, where you can modify them, and then reproduce them with 3D printing. Need to replace that broken part that you can't find in stores? Want to make a gift for someone but don't know how to 3D model it? Simply scan the desired objects to recreate them in different sizes, or change it completely to create new ones.
- How It Works
- Hold the scanner horizontally with your left hand, keep it at the specified distance from the target, and move the scanner steadily around the target to capture the images at different angles. View digital replicas on your computer in just a few minutes and then bring the replicas to life with your 3D printer.
- Devices with a built-in Intel RealSense Scan modules are not supported. Windows Surface Tablets are also not supported.
- Limited 90-Day Warranty from Purchase Date
- Limited 180-Day Warranty upon Product Registration
|Scan Engine||Intel Real Sense Camera|
|Maximum Scan Volume|| Head Mode: 15.7 x 9.84 x 15.7" / 39.88 x 24.99 x 39.88 cm |
Object Mode: 23.6 x 23.6 x 11.8" / 59.9 x 59.9 x 30.0 cm
Body Mode: 39.3 x 39.3 x 78.7" / 99.8 x 99.8 x 199.9 cm
|Minimum Scan Volume||2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" / 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm|
|Scan Resolution||1.0-2.5 mm|
|Depth Image Size||640 x 480 @ 30 fps|
|Color Image Size||640 x 480 @ 30 fps|
|Operating Range||Head, Object, and Full Body Modes: 3.93 x 27.55" / 9.98 x 69.98 cm|
|Data Interface||USB 3.0|
|Output File Types||XYZScan Handy / STL, OBJ, and PLY|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and above|
|Minimum Hardware Requirements|| 4th Generation Intel Core i5 CPU |
4 GB RAM (8 GB Recommended)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti with 2GB VRAM (or above, for desktops)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX GTX 840m with 2GB VRAM (or above, for laptops)
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||1.6 x 6.18 x 2.4" / 4.06 x 15.7 x 6.1 cm|
|Weight||8.4 oz / 238.0 g|
|Package Weight||0.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.5 x 4.4 x 3.8"|
Very good product. Works as expected. Prompt delivery and nice packing.