Westcott Spiderlite TD6 2 Light Perfect Portrait Kit (110V)
- Accepts Fluorescent, Tungsten
- 2 Fixtures (110V), Tilter Brackets
- Each: 6 Ceramic Sockets, 6-50W Lamps
- 36 x 48" Shallow Softbox
- 12x36" Stripbank with Grid
- 10' Stands
- Deluxe Wheeled Carrying Case
- 1200W Tungsten Capacity Each
- 300W Fluorescent Capacity Each
|Rating|| 1,200 W maximum tungsten |
|Socket (Lampholder)||E26 Edison base, ceramic x6|
|Mounting|| 5/8" (16 mm) solid steel stud receiver with tilter bracket |
180� lock-down turn knob
|Cable||15' (4.57 m) with inline power switch|
|Weight|| TD6: 5.6 lb (2.54 kg) |
Kit: 56 lb (25.4 kg)
|Dimensions|| TD6: 8 x 8 x 7" (20.3 x 20.3 x 17.7 cm) |
Shallow softbox: 36 x 48" (91.5 x 122 cm)
Strip softbox: 12 x 36" (30.5 x 91.4 cm)
Stand: 10" (3 m) high
Kit size: 42 x 20 x 12" (106.7 x 50.8 x 30.5 cm)
|Package Weight||54.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||56.5 x 21.0 x 16.0"|
This 110V </ Westcott Spiderlite TD6 2 Light Perfect Portrait Kit (110V) contains everything you'll need for video interviews or still product work and portraiture. It includes 2 TD6 heads, Tilter Brackets, 2-10' (3 m) light stands and 12-50W lamps. The included 36x48" Shallow Softbox is a huge source of wrap-around light which can mimic window light. The 12 x 36" Stripbank is an ideal hair light or edge light for full length portraiture. To control spill light, a 40 degree grid is included, giving you the directionality of a hard source with the manageable contrast of a soft source. It all stows in the provided wheeled carrying case.
Building upon the design of the well-received TD5 the Westcott Spiderlite TD6 adds another socket for a total of 6 for increased light output. This light fixture accepts optional tungsten halogen (3,200K) lamps up to a total of 1200W maximum as well as fluorescents (3,200-6,000K). Three separate controls allow multiple combinations of bulbs together with no color shift. The TD6 has all-metal construction with 4 built-in receptacles for direct attachment of a 4-sided softbox without an adapter ring.
- Uses fluorescent or tungsten halogen lamps
- Three independent power switches on rear of unit allow dimming without color shift.
- All metal construction, no plastic to break.
- Handle allows for rotation of a softbox from a vertical to horizontal position.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.