Westcott Flex Daylight LED Mat (2 x 2')
- Flexible, Moldable LED Panel
- Daylight 5600K Color Temperature
- Beam Angle: 140-360°
- CRI: 95
- Splash and Dustproof, IP 64 Rating
- Thin Profile Measures 0.25" Thick
- External Dimmer, 5-100% Control
- Compatible with Scrim Jim Cine Frames
Compatible with and complimentary to any kind of image making, the Flex Daylight LED Mat from Westcott is a unique 2 x 2' array of LEDs that are housed within a 0.25"-thick pliable mat-like casing. Mold it into an arc for product photography for true "wrap-around" lighting or shape it into a cylinder for long thin highlights in reflective objects. The Flex will hold its form however you twist it thanks to integrated pliable wire in the frame, and its thin profile and lightweight design allows it to fit where most light sources simply can't, opening up a world of creative possibilities for car, plane or boat interiors. This specific light is 5600K daylight-balanced and has a high CRI rating of 95.
In addition to the unique bendable design, the Flex LED Mat also has an IP 64 rating that deems it both dust and splash proof for use in inclement conditions. Included with the light is a 100-240 VAC power supply along with an external dimmer for 5-100% dimming control. The dimmer also features a 3/8"-16 mount for compatibility with the Scrim Jim Cine frame system. The Flex Mat itself is also compatible with Scrim Jim Cine frames, allowing you to effectively create your own LED panel.
- Powerful LEDs
- The Flex packs a punch with 200W of continuous power.
- Flexible Frame
- The Flex is very pliable, thanks to a built-in wire framework which allows the unit to maintain its shape once formed.
- Sleek Design
- Measuring just 0.25" thick, this light can be placed in situations where many other lights simply cannot fit.
- High CRI
- LEDs have a high CRI of 95.
- Shooting in the Rain - Not a Problem
- With a splashproof rating of IP 64, photographers and videographers can shoot with the Flex panel and optional power cord extender in the rain without issues.
- Included Dimmer
- Each Flex panel includes a power dimmer ranging from 5-100% for precise light output adjustment.
- Slim Jim Cine Compatibility
- The Slim Jim Cine frame system can be used to build a matching 2 x 2' frame for holding the Flex in place atop a stand or in other remote ways. The included dimmer also features a 3/8"-16 mount for attaching to the Slim Jim Cine frame in a seamless manner.
|Light Source||LED array|
|Beam Angle||140 to 360°|
|Photometrics|| 845.5 fc / 9100 lux at 3.3' / 1 m |
241.5 fc / 2600 lux at 6.6' / 2 m
139.4 fc / 1500 lux at 9.8' / 3 m
|Lamp Life||Approx. 50,000+ hours|
|Operating Voltage|| 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
|Power Consumption||200 W|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 104°F / -15 to 40°C|
|IP Rating||IP 64|
|Dimensions||2.0' x 2.0' x 0.25" / 61.0 x 61.0 x 0.6 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 3 lb / 1.4 kg|
|Package Weight||15.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||27.25 x 25.5 x 3.9"|
- Digital Dimmer Module
- Power Adapter and Cord
- 16' Dimmer Extension Cable for 1 x 3' and 2 x 2' Flex LED Mats
- Cable Wrap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.