WenPod MD2 Studio Class Professional 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- 2 x Focus-Tracking Tube
- Handle Bar
- Smart Battery
- Charging Adapter
- Portable Protective Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Payload||6.6 lb (3.0 kg)|
|Operating Angle||360� in roll / tilt / pan axis|
|Precision Adjustment Range||Up to �0.01�|
|Operating Modes|| Follow-me mode in pan direction |
Follow-me mode in both pan and tilt direction
Time-lapse / panoramic mode
|Battery Type||LiPo battery with protective circuit board|
|Battery Capacity||2400 mAh, 14.8 V|
|Operating Time||Up to 360 min in normal room temperature|
|Charging Time||Approximately 120 min|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104�F (-10 to 40�C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90%|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||13.8 x 9.6 x 11.0" (350 x 245 x 280 mm)|
|Weight||4.0 lb (1.8 kg) including battery|
|Package Weight||12.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.3 x 18.1 x 12.6"|
The lightweight MD2 Studio Class Professional 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from WenPod supports a variety of cameras including DSLRs, compact size, mirrorless, and cinema cameras weighing less than 6.6 lb (including lens and accessories). The MD2 3-axis gimbal stabilizer uses the Artificial Intelligent (A.I.) algorithms and Neuron technology. It is equipped with high precision, high power, and silent brushless motor with sensor and independent CPU ensuring smooth, stabilizing motion.
The gimbal stabilizer can be auto calibrated with a touch of a button without using external software. The A.I. auto-calibration automatically adjusts the parameters according to the camera weight and environmental factors. It can be operated in four different positions including normal holding, low angle, inverted, and single-handed side. It also features a built-in follow-me mode that can be automatically activated by gesture or via the left joystick. The unit is made of lightweight and durable aluminum and is suitable for both heavy- and light-duty working environments.
The gimbal is powered via the included premium grade Lithium polymer battery with built-in protective circuit board, and fast charging technology. It can be charged independently on a desktop charger (not included) and can last for up to 6 hours of continuous use. The battery life can be easily accessed on an LED meter with a touch of a button.
- All compact size, mirrorless, and cinema cameras weighing less than 6.6 lb (including lens and accessories)
DSLR cameras that weigh from 1.5 to 3.3 lb, like CANON 5D3 Mark III
- Utilizes Artificial Intelligent (A.I.) algorithms and Neuron technology
- Artificial Intelligence software driving 64 bits ARM-MCU pro-actively cancels the movement
- Offers auto-calibration without any parameter input
- 360� rotation in roll and pitch axis allows easy low angle shots
- Allows adjustable shooting angle via the joystick
- Easy to assemble and dis-assemble the gimbal in seconds
- Offers small form factor for easy transportation
- Easily control the gimbal in all direction by simply tilting your remote via kinetic remote control (not included)
- Kinetic remote offers high speed SDI / HDMI data transmission up to 164 ft (50m) with zero lag time
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.