|₹ 51625.0 includes all taxes. No additional cost.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 7872.81 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- 8TB Storage Capacity
- Includes 2 x 4TB Hard Drives
- 2 x 3.5" Hard Drive Bays
- 1.3 GHz Processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- RAID 0, 1, JBOD, & Spanning Modes
- Integrated FTP & WebDAV Server
- iSCSI Target and Initiator
- Microsoft Active Directory Support
- Milestone Arcus Surveillance Software
With a 1.3 GHz Marvell ARMADA dual-core processor, the 8TB My Cloud EX2 Ultra 2-Bay Personal Cloud Storage Server from WD has the processing power necessary to manage and distribute files across a variety of platforms. Accompanying the enhanced dual-core processor is 1GB of DDR3 RAM to ensure multiple tasks can be carried out without causing the system to lag. The My Cloud EX2 Ultra comes pre-populated with two 4TB hard drives for a total storage capacity of 8TB. This storage can be configured RAID 0 for enhanced performance, RAID 1 for redundancy, JBOD, or spanning to suit your specific storage needs.
Once configured, WD offers a variety of features to make it easier to manage and stream your content directly from the My Cloud EX2 Ultra. With the My Cloud app and MyCloud.com, users can access and manage files from virtually anywhere via a computer, Android, or iOS device. WD Sync simplifies the process of syncing media across different devices to ensure data is constantly backed up. The EX2 Ultra can even stream content to mobile devices, game consoles, and more as it supports the Plex Media Server application. The capabilities of this storage server don't stop there thanks to third-party app support complete with a full suite of applications to suit the needs of a wide variety of users. Included with this My Cloud EX2 is an Ethernet cable, an AC adapter, and Milestone Arcus Surveillance software with unlimited camera licenses.
- Updated for High-Performance
- The WD EX2 Ultra has been upgraded with the powerful Marvell ARMADA 385 1.3 GHz dual-core processor. You'll get enhanced transfer rates for high performance and lag-free streaming. You'll also be treated to 1 GB of DDR3 memory, allowing you to multitask with ease.
- Centralized Storage for Anywhere Access
- Keep your photos, videos, music and documents safe in a single place, and with MyCloud.com or the My Cloud app, you can access or share from anywhere.
- Sync Your Content Across All of Your Computers
- With WD Sync, you can automatically synchronize your media and files across your computers and your My Cloud device, so you can be confident your content is always up to date and accessible with all your devices.
- Simplified File and Folder Sharing
- Easily create a single place to store and share all your photos, videos and music with friends and family. Whether you're on a shoot, or editing at home, you can save your creations at full fidelity and share with your entire network without missing a beat.
- Enhanced Data Protection
- With WD SmartWare Pro, PC users can customize when and where their content is saved, while Mac users have full access to Apple Time Machine for personalized backup. You can even automatically back up your data to a separate My Cloud NAS device, or any supported cloud service like Amazon S3, ElephantDrive or Acronis. Combined with 256 AES volume encryption, you can securely store files across your entire network, regardless of OS.
- Multiple RAID Options
- My Cloud EX2 Ultra features a variety of RAID settings, so you can customize your system with the configuration that's best for you. Options include RAID 0 for enhanced performance, RAID 1 for mirrored data protection, as well as JBOD and spanning support for non-RAID configurations.
- Smooth Media Streaming
- With the 1.3 GHz dual-core processor, you'll have ultra-fast transfer rates for lag-free streaming. Combined with the Plex Media Server, your HD content will be organized and prepared for streaming to your PC, mobile device, game console, or other certified media player.
- Simple to Install, Easy to Manage
- With a tray-less bay design, installation is effortless and tool free. Once installed, the My Cloud EX2 Ultra features an intuitive dashboard, so you can create user accounts, customize features, and monitor storage with ease. And with MyCloud.com remote access, or the My Cloud mobile app, you can access your media and manage users from any device.
- Keep an Eye on Your Home, Wherever You're At
- The WD EX2 Ultra comes equipped with Milestone ARCUS Surveillance software, delivering a powerful surveillance system for your home. Compatible with thousands of cameras, with support for up to 12 connected cameras and two free camera licenses included, this NAS is the perfect surveillance solution to keep watch on what matters to you most.
- Third-Party App Support
- My Cloud EX2 Ultra supports a full suite of popular applications for a personalized experience. Use apps like Plex, Milestone Arcus Surveillance, Dropbox, WordPress, and more to customize your NAS to meet your specific needs.
- Featuring WD Red NAS Drives
- The My Cloud EX2 Ultra comes pre-configured with WD Red hard drives, specifically built for NAS systems to provide improved performance within 24x7 environments. The My Cloud EX2 Ultra is also available in a diskless version to create a custom NAS with compatible hard drives.
- Powered by My Cloud OS 3
- WD's My Cloud OS 3 comes with a variety of tools and apps, so you'll have complete control of the media that matters most. Create a custom folder to share your favorite content with family and friends. Automatically synchronize your data between all your computers and make sure your content is always up to date. Easily transfer content between your NAS and a supported cloud service like Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive.
- Plex Media Server
- Plex Media Server is used to host the content and plugins that are then streamed to Plex big screen apps (including Plex Home Theater) and Plex mobile apps, either on the same machine, the same local area network, or over the Internet. In addition to the platforms supported by the front end, the server is available for FreeBSD, Linux and nine different NAS devices. Plex Media Server can be configured to index content in any directory on the machine it is run on, as well as to automatically acquire content from such sources as Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes. Content may be transcoded by the server before it is streamed, in order to reduce bandwidth requirements or for compatibility with the device being streamed to.
Plex Media Server allows extensibility through the addition of plug-ins. Many such plug-ins are available through the built-in Plex Online digital distribution service. This service can be used directly within Plex Home Theater or Plex Media Center's GUI.
Plex uses the metadata from several free open-source online libraries to automatically find all artwork, media descriptions, and theme music for the entire library.
- Advanced Features
- � Dual USB 3.0 expansion ports
� Energy-saving options
� Integrated FTP and WebDAV server
� Integrated SSH Secure Shell
� IPv4 and IPv6
� iSCSI target and initiator
� Jumbo frame support
� Microsoft Active Directory support
� Real-time resource monitor
� SNMPUPS support (USB and network)
|Interface|| 1 x Gigabit Ethernet |
2 x USB 3.0 Ports
|Processor||Marvell ARMADA 385 dual core 1.3 GHz|
|Memory||1 GB DDR3|
|System Requirements|| � Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista operating systems � Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks or Mountain Lion operating systems |
� DLNA/UPnP devices for streaming
� Router for Internet connection
|Supported Web Browsers|| � Microsoft Edge |
� Internet Explorer 10 or higher
� Safari 6 or higher
� Firefox 30 or higher
� Google Chrome 31 or higher on supported Windows and Mac OS platforms
|Power||AC Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature|| Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C |
Non-Operating Temperature: -4 to 149°F / -20 to 65°C
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||6.75 x 6.10 x 3.90" / 17.145 x 15.494 x 9.906 cm|
|Weight||5.0 lb / 2.3 kg|
|Package Weight||6.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.9 x 9.3 x 7.0"|
- Ethernet Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Milestone Arcus Surveillance Software with Unlimited Camera Licenses
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.