Wacom DTH2200 Cintiq 22" HD Touch Pen Display
- 21.5" Screen Size
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 72% Adobe RGB Color Gamut
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2048 Pen Tip & Eraser Pressure Levels
- 16.7 Million Color Support
- Integrated ExpressKeys & Touch Strips
- Multi-Touch Gestures
The DTH2200 Cintiq 22" HD Touch Pen Display from Wacom is a high definition multi-touch display designed for precise, accurate artistic work. This massive 21.5" screen supports a 1920 x 1080 resolution enabling you to see each and every detail, while the 2,048 pen tip and eraser pressure levels give you maximum control.
This pen display can be adjusted for both landscape and portrait modes enabling you to see your work in the best possible aspect. Along with the enhanced multi-touch display, you also benefit from customizable ExpressKeys, Touch Strips, and multi-touch gestures helping you to streamline your workflow. Setup and configuration of this display is also simplified as it is both Mac and PC compatible.
- A Hands-On Creative Experience
- Take advantage of precise, intuitive control of on-screen creation with Wacom's pressure-sensitive pen while using multi-touch gestures to position and navigate your work.
- Create in Comfort
- The ergonomic stand offers both landscape and portrait viewing angles and easily adjusts to your preferred working position so you can work in complete comfort.
- Maximize Your Productivity
- Work with speed and ease thanks to customizable ExpressKeys, Touch Strips, and multi-touch gestures that put your multiple shortcuts at your fingertips.
- Mac & PC Compatible
- The Cintiq 22HD package is compatible with both Mac and PC computers and works seamlessly with your computer's configurations, and is easy to accessorize with an array of compatible pens, grips and pen tips.
- Multi-Touch Support
- Multi-touch support varies by operating system and individual applications. Software developers are constantly adding additional Cintiq on-screen gestures.
Free Bundled Software
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 is photo editing software that takes full advantage of Wacom pen pressure sensitivity and advanced controls.
- Autodesk Sketchbook Express
- This easy-to-use software for pen-base interactions with an artist-friendly user interface.
- Corel Painter 12 (90 day trial)
- Try the full version of Corel Painter 12 for a free 90 day trial. If you like it, use the offering the Privileges program from Corel for a permanent license.
- Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Select Edition
- A collection of 26 photographic filters with a range of effects for use in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Aperture.
- Smith Micro Anime Studio
- The fun and quick way to create 2D movies, cartoons, anime and cut-out animations for first-time animators, hobbyists and digital artists.
|Inputs||DVI-D (compatible with DVI-I)|
|Display Area (W x H)||18.9 x 10.7" / 475 x 267 mm|
|Screen Size||21.5" / 546 mm diagonal measurement|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Color Gamut||72% Adobe RGB|
|Stand Adjustments||10° to 65° incline|
|USB||1 x USB accessory port|
|Pressure Levels||2048 on pen tip and eraser|
|Tilt Range||Yes (±60 levels)|
|OS Compatibility|| PC: Windows 7, Vista (SP2 or later), XP (SP3 or later), 32 or 64-bit configurations, DVI (adapter required for VGA connection) Available USB port and CD-ROM drive |
Mac: OS X, v10.5 or later. Intel-based platforms only are supported. DVI (adapter required for VGA connection, or appropriate Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter) Available USB port and CD-ROM drive
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||25.6 x 15.7 x 2.7 / 650 x 400 x 67.5 mm|
|Weight|| With Stand: 18.5 lb / 8.4 kg |
Without Stand: 14.8 lb / 6.7 kg
|Package Weight||27.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||31.0 x 21.5 x 14.0"|
- Adjustable Display Stand
- Grip Pen
- Pen Stand
- 10 Replacement Pen Nibs
- Nib Removal Tool
- USB Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Installation CD (Includes Driver Software and Electronic Manual)
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.