Wacom Cintiq 27QHD 27" Creative Pen & Touch Display
- 23.5 x 13.2" Active Area
- 27" AHVA LCD Pen & Touch Display
- QHD 2560 x 1440 Native Resolution
- 330 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 97% Adobe RGB, 1.07 Billion Colors
- 2,048 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity
- ExpressKey Remote
- Included Pro Pen & Pen Stand
- Mac & Windows Compatible
The Cintiq 27QHD 27" Creative Pen & Touch Display from Wacom features an AHVA LCD panel, which is Wacom's proprietary IPS technology. The panel allows for a 178° wide viewing angle, which allows you and anyone in your vicinity to fully appreciate the beauty of your work without the colors being washed out. The 27" display also features a QHD 2560 x 1440 native resolution and a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio for higher resolution images while the 97% Adobe RGB wide gamut color boasts a panel of 1.07 billion colors. You can connect via HDMI or DisplayPort. However, DisplayPort is required if you want to experience the full QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution. This display also combines Wacom's advanced, pressure-sensitive pen technology with intuitive, multi-touch gestures to deliver an innovative on-screen creation experience.
Customize settings and shortcuts for your favorite applications with the ExpressKeys and Touch Ring located on the included ExpressKey Remote. The included Wacom Pro Pen supports up to 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity and a resolution of 5,080 lines per inch. This display is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- QHD Interactive Pen & Touch Display
- With 23.5 x 13.2" active area, you have more room to use the pen directly on screen. This allows you take advantage of natural hand-eye coordination while also giving you all the benefits of a completely digital workflow. The 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 970:1 contrast ratio, and a 330 cd/m² brightness rating ensures that your images are displayed in crisp, clear, high-definition quality. Also, the 97% Adobe RGB, 1.07 billion colors, and REC 709 support ensures that colors are accurate.
- Wacom Pro Pen
- Wacom's patented pen technology features 2,048 levels of tip and eraser pressure sensitivity, a resolution of 5,080 lines per inch and 40° of tilt recognition. The included cordless, battery-free Pro Pen allows you to control your pressure sensitive software tools simply by changing how hard you press the pen tip or eraser on the screen. The Pro Pen provides a natural alternative to a mouse or touchpad.
- ExpressKey Remote
- The included ExpressKey Remote has 17 custom application-specific keys and a finger-sensitive Touch Ring for access to time-saving shortcuts. It's also separate from the actual Cintiq display to ensure an edge-to-edge glass screen.
- Ergonomically Designed
- The frame that surrounds the display provides a resting place for forearms and hands, which allows you to work comfortably. The screen on this display has a completely flat surface from edge to edge. This enables your pen hand to glide over the entire surface without obstruction.
- This display employs standard connection options to work with all primary platforms. It has a USB port for pen input as well as a HDMI and DisplayPort for video. A DVI-D to HDMI adapter and a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter are included for further compatibility.
- Wacom Cloud
- The Wacom Cloud services offer a convenient, user-friendly way to store and share images, creative work, and settings between devices. Control Room allows you to save your preferences to the Wacom Cloud. Dropzone makes it easy to copy and paste images between apps and devices. Dropzone enables you to have access to your images from anywhere, whether it's your tablet or computer as well as Mac OS, Windows, and iOS.
- Wacom Privileges
- Be sure to register your Cintiq display to take advantage of the Wacom Privileges program. As the owner of a registered Cintiq interactive pen display, you'll be eligible for savings on graphical software and Cintiq accessories.
|Technology||AHVA LCD (proprietary IPS)|
|Screen Size||27.0" / 68.6 cm|
|Active Area||23.50 x 13.20" / 59.67 x 33.56 cm|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Response Time||12 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178° (89°/89°) H, (89°/89°) V|
|Graphics Input|| DisplayPort (required for 2560x 1440 resolution) |
HDMI (depends on the computer)
|Color Gamut||97% Adobe RGB|
|Colors Supported||1.07 billion (maximum)|
|Industry Standards||Adobe RGB, 6500° K whitepoint default; DCI, REC 709, SRGB|
|Input / Output|
|Ports||5 x USB 3.0|
|Display Connectors|| 1 x DisplayPort |
1 x HDMI
|Buttons|| 17 x Customizable ExpressKeys on ExpressKey Remote |
1 x Touch Ring on ExpressKey Remote
|Other|| Radial Menu |
Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size
|Type||Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free|
|Material||Latex-free silicone rubber|
|Model||Wacom Pro Pen|
|Included||Nibs: 10 standard|
|Pressure Levels||2,048 on pen tip and eraser|
|Switches||Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser|
|Tilt Recognition||±60 levels|
|Resolution||5,080 lines per inch (lpi)|
|Orientation||Right or left-handed use|
|Technology||Patented electromagnetic resonance method|
|Stand||Built-in stand (5° w/o legs or 20° w/ legs)|
|System Requirements|| Windows 7, 8 (32- & 64-bit) |
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
|Power|| Power Supply Input: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
Power Suppy Output: 24 VDC, 5.0 A (max)
Power Consumption: 80 W, 0.5 W in sleep mode, 0.5 W in off mode
ExpressKey Remote Continuous Operation: Up to 160 hours
ExpressKey Remote Charge Time: Up to 2 hours
|Certifications||VCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, IC ICES-003 and 210, RCM|
|Dimensions|| Cintiq 27QHD |
30.3 x 18.3 x 2.1" / 77.0 x 46.5 x 5.45 cm
5.3 x 2.0 x 0.4" / 13.5 x 5.2 x 1.0 cm
|Weight|| Without Stand |
19.8 lbs / 9.0 kg
55.1 lbs / 25.1 kg
|Package Weight||32.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||36.0 x 25.0 x 9.3"|
- Wacom Pro Pen
- Pen Stand
- 10 x Replacement Nibs
- Nib Removal Tool
- ExpressKey Remote
- DisplayPort Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Micro USB Cable
- DVI-D to HDMI Adapter
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter
- AC Power Adapter
- Installation Disc
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (USA/Canada) or 1-Year Limited Warranty (Latin America)
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.