VIZIO M-Series 70"-Class 4K SmartCast HDR LED Home Theater Display
- 4K 3840 x 2160 LED Panel
- Clear Action Rate of 720
- 64 LED Zones for Enhanced Contrast
- Cast Apps with SmartCast
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- 5x HDMI / 2x USB
- Includes Android and Standard IR Remotes
Enjoy UHD content with enhanced contrast with the VIZIO M-Series 70"-Class 4K SmartCast HDR LED Home Theater Display . Its 64 active LED zones will dim in places where the image is supposed to appear dark to provide the effect of an enhanced contrast ratio. The Clear Action rate of 720 will smooth out the blur associated with fast-moving objects.
The M-Series has SmartCast built-in, allowing you to cast apps directly from your compatible smart device to the display via Wi-Fi. Its five HDMI ports provide connection to HD and UHD devices such as Blu-ray players, cable/satellite boxes, gaming systems, and more. It also features two USB ports for connecting portable drives. The display includes an Android touchscreen remote with a wireless charger and a standard IR remote.
Note: This is a tuner-free display. If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
- Local Dimming
- The M-Series raises the bar with 64 Active LED Zones. This dynamically adjusts your screen's backlight to adapt to the on-screen content to deliver enhanced contrast levels, details, and black levels.
- VIZIO SmartCast Provides a New Way to Watch
- VIZIO SmartCast brings together your favorite entertainment into one simple experience. Discover, cast, and control TV shows, movies, music, and more on your M-Series display from your VIZIO SmartCast tablet remote.
- Android Tablet Remote
- Browse and play content with simple tap, swipe, or voicecommand using the VIZIO SmartCast app that's pre-installed on the included 6" Android tablet remote. Download the VIZIO SmartCast App to turn your own smartphone or tablet into a remote.
- VIZIO SmartCast App
- No more scrolling through guides or jumping between apps to find what you want. With the SmartCast app, you can see what's playing from multiple apps all at once. Then just tap to cast it to the big-screen.
- Cast From Apps You Already Know and Love
- All VIZIO SmartCast products have Google Cast built-in, which allows you to cast your favorite content from your phone to your TV / Display or speakers. Mirror your Android phone screen or Google chrome browser. Multi-task without interrupting what's casting to the M-Series or draining your mobile device's battery. Play games on the big-screen while using your mobile screen as a game controller.
- Included HDMI Cable
- VIZIO SmartCast M-Series Displays include an HDMI cable in the box for out-of-the-box connectivity.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||69.5"|
|Panel Type||LED LCD|
|Pixel Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||50000000:1|
|Refresh Rate||240 Hz|
|Dot Pitch||0.02 x 0.02" (0.40 x 0.40 mm)|
|Display Colors||1.1 Billion|
|Viewing Angle(H x V)||176° H x 176° V|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 3x HDMI Audio/Video In (Rear) |
2x HDMI Audio/Video In (Side)
1x RCA Component Video In (Side)
1x Ethernet LAN In (Rear)
2x USB Audio/Video/Photo In (Side)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio Out (Rear)
1x TOSLINK Optical Out (Rear)
|Picture Modes||Game, Standard, Vivid|
|Media Player||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Menu Language||English, Spanish, French|
|Wall Mounting||400 x 400 mm|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Operational: 270.0 W |
Standby: < 0.5 W
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 61.7 x 38.4 x 11.1" / 156.7 x 97.4 x 28.3 cm With stand |
61.7 x 35.5 x 2.7" / 156.7 x 90.2 x 6.9 cm Without stand
|Weight|| 60.41 lb / 27.40 kg With stand |
58.2 lb / 26.40 kg Without stand
|Package Weight||80.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||69.0 x 40.0 x 8.5"|
- Tablet Remote
- Tablet Remote Wireless Charger
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 6' HDMI Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.