ViewSonic Pro9520WL 5200-Lumen WXGA DLP Projector
- Brightness of 5200 Lumens
- WXGA (1280 x 800) Native Resolution
- 1.32 to 2.24:1 Throw Ratio
- HDMI, HDMI with MHL, & DVI-D Digital In
- 5-BNC, S-Video, RCA Composite, 2x VGA In
- VGA Output for Loop-Through
- Analog Audio Input and Output
- Dual 7-Watt Speakers
- Ethernet & RS-232 Controllable
- IR Remote with Laser Pointer Included
- Remote Control with Laser Pointer
- VGA Cable
- Power Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty on Projector
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Lamp
|Native Resolution||WXGA - 1280 x 800|
|Supported Resolutions||Maximum: Full HD 1080p - 1920 x 1080|
|Format|| NTSC |
|Brightness||Normal Mode: 5200 Lumens|
|DLP Link 3D||Yes|
|Supported 3D Formats|| Frame Sequential |
Side by Side
|Scan|| Horizontal:�15 - 100 kHz |
Vertical:�24 - 120 Hz
|Lens||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Throw Distance||3.3 - 55.8' (1.0 - 17.0 m)|
|Throw Ratio||1.32 - 2.24:1|
|Projection Size||20.7 - 351.7" / 52.58 - 893.32 cm (Max Diagonal: 351.7" / 893.32 cm)�|
|Keystone Correction|| Vertical: ��30� |
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||Yes, 14 W�(Stereo)|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 1x HDMI�Audio/Video (Input) |
1x HDMI with MHL Support�Audio/Video (Input)
1x DVI-D�Video (Input)
1x USB 2.0�Audio/Video (Input)
1x 5-BNC�Video (Input)
2x 15-pin VGA�Video (Input)
1x S-Video�Video (Input)
1x RCA Composite�Video (Input)
3x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Audio (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA�Video (Output)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R)�Audio (Output)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Audio (Output)
1x Ethernet�LAN (Input)
1x USB 2.0�Service (Input)
1x RS-232C�Control (Input)
1x VESA 3D Sync�Control (Output)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Remote (Input)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini�Remote (Output)
|Replacement Lamp||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Watts||Normal Mode: 370�W|
|Life|| Normal Mode:�1500 Hours |
Dynamic Mode:�3500 Hours
|Fan Noise||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Security|| Cable Lock Slot |
|Languages|| Brazilian Portuguese |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Normal Mode:�480�W |
|Temperature|| Operating |
41 to 104�F (5 to 40�C)
Humidity: 10 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.5 x 12.8 x 5.8"�/�445.0 x 325.5 x 147.8 mm|
|Weight||18.28 lb�/�8.29 kg|
|Package Weight||28.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.4 x 18.4 x 13.2"|
Enjoy bright images in nearly any environment with the ViewSonic Pro9520WL 5200-Lumen WXGA DLP Projector . Its 5200 lumens of brightness can overcome ambient light in many situations, making it well suited for large presentation areas such as boardrooms, auditoriums, and more. The 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution is suitable for displaying many file and document types, and it will accept video signals up to 1080p for higher resolution sources. The projector features a 1.32 to 2.24:1 throw ratio, which will allow you to place it near the back of the room in many installations.
The Pro9520WL has one MHL-compatible HDMI input and one standard HDMI input for connecting digital high-definition sources such as Blu-ray players and HD cable/satellite boxes. Its VGA output will allow you to daisy-chain multiple projectors or displays so they can all display the same source, and the analog audio input and output and dual onboard 7W speakers will ensure that audio accompanies your video. The projector is controllable via Ethernet or RS-232, and includes a VGA cable and an IR remote with a built-in laser pointer.
- 5200 Lumens
- Packed with 5200 lumens, this projector can produce bright images in large spaces with ambient light, including large boardrooms, conference halls, and auditoriums.
- Vertical/Horizontal Lens Shift with Centered Lens
- A vertical/horizontal lens shift feature offers up and down, left and right adjustments of the projection lens for flexible placement in challenging installations. What's more, a centered lens design makes this projector suitable for replacing existing centered lens installations, making it unnecessary to move or reinstall existing ceiling mounts or projection screens.
- Stackable Design
- Thanks to a stackable design, light output can be doubled by simply placing one projector on top of the other, making the Pro9520WL well suited for large venues with high ambient light.
- 360� Orientation
- A robust mechanical construction allows the projector to be installed in any horizontal or vertical orientation, at any angle. You can mount the projector pointing straight down at the floor of a museum exhibit or art gallery installation, or mount the projector upside-down at a 45� angle if need be.
- SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy
- ViewSonic's SuperColor technology features a six-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and enhanced images.
- SonicExpert Technology
- This projector is designed with ViewSonic's SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20 Hz to 20 kHz sound range. Dual integrated speakers help captivate your audience with immersive sound.
- Convenient Auto Power On/Off
- This projector can be configured to automatically turn on for quick and easy startup whenever an active video input is detected. Conversely, when no signal is present, the projector will automatically power off after a user-defined amount of time.
- Mounting Flexibility
- A wider optical zoom provides more mounting flexibility over a standard 1.2x optical zoom. More flexible mounting options translate to less installation hassle.
- Motorized Screen Control
- With an integrated 12V trigger output, this projector can be connected to a motorized projection screen via a 12V cable. The screen will automatically lower when the projector is powered on, and automatically be raised when the projector is powered off.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.