|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 2093.83 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 665/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- 2.4 GHz Reduced Interference Frequency
- Range Up to 600'
- Individual/Group Wireless Flash Trigger
- 3 Light Groups/7 Group Combinations
- 4 Secure RF Channels
- Flash Sync up to 1/200 sec
- TTL Pass-through
- 3.5mm Sync Connection
- Dual-Function Shutter Release Button
- LED Indicators
The FreeWave Fusion Pro Wireless Flash Trigger and Remote Control for Canon DSLRs from Vello is a versatile, reliable remote control kit that will trigger off-camera flash units and studio lights from up to 600' away. It can be used to configure up to three different light groups, which can be triggered individually or simultaneously, for a total of seven different combinations, using its multiple groups feature. Simultaneous triggering of multiple lights requires separate purchase of additional FreeWave Fusion Pro Receivers.
The FreeWave Fusion Pro also provides the convenience of a wireless camera shutter release, ideal for photographing wildlife, and also for macro and close-up photos or long exposures, where the slightest camera movement can ruin a picture. Working on the 2.4 GHz frequency gives you reduced radio interference and an extended range up to 600', and since radio signals pass through obstructions you don't need to position them in line-of-sight. Four RF channels are available to prevent interference from other users.
The FreeWave Fusion Pro is compatible with most cameras, flash units, and studio lights. The transmitter connects to the hot shoe of the camera. In case the hot shoe is needed for another function, the transmitter can alternatively connect to the camera's PC plug via its 3.5mm sync plug (PC cable not included). The transmitter also features a top hot shoe, which fully supports E-TTL metering when used with Canon TTL compatible components. This allows you to keep a TTL flash mounted on top of the camera, while using the transmitter to control off-camera flash units (in manual mode) via radio signal.
Note: Since the FreeWave Fusion Pro does not transmit TTL settings, use of a flash or light unit with full manual control is recommended. You will need to set the power output manually.
The FreeWave Fusion Pro is compatible with most cameras, flash units and studio lights. However, for flash wake-up functionality and/or high shutter speeds, you will need full Canon TTL support via your camera, flash and FreeWave Fusion Pro trigger.
This remote does not provide high-voltage sync protection, and is not recommended for use with flash units that have a trigger voltage of more than 6V.
- 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
- Reduced interference and improved wireless signal quality.
- Extended Range
- Range up to 600'.
- Use as an individual or group wireless flash trigger, and/or as a shutter release remote trigger.
- Multiple Groups
- Configure up to three different light groups and up to seven different group combinations.
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/200 sec
- Take advantage of sync speeds that match the rating of your camera all the way up to 1/200 sec on compatible cameras.
- TTL Pass-Through
- The transmitter features a top hot shoe, which fully supports TTL metering when used with TTL compatible components. This pass-through feature allows you to fire both TTL-controlled flash units controlled by the camera and manual units triggered by the transmitter, at the same time.
- Flash Wake Up
- Simply depress the trigger button on the transmitter half-way to pull the flash out of sleep mode. Sleep mode allows the flash to power down in between shooting sessions to extend battery life. The wake-up function is only available when used as part of a complete Canon TTL system. The wake up function can be switched off for flash units without a sleep mode.
- One receiver works with multiple camera and light models. Just swap out the connecting cables.
- Dual-Function Shutter Release Button
- Press halfway to focus; press fully to trigger shutter.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm pre-focus, shutter release, flash wake-up, and flash trigger in wireless mode.
- Included Shutter Release Cables Support:
- Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5i (700D), T6i (750D), T6s (670D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D, & 70D
10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D X, and 1D C
PowerShot G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, & G1
Contax: N and 645
Hasselblad: H series
Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, & D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10, & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14, & SD15
All Canon TTL flash units
- Optional shutter release cables are available to make the remote control function compatible with other brand camera models.
|Groups||Up to 3 light groups (7 group combinations)|
|Range||600' (183 m) with no obstructions|
|Confirmation LEDs||2 Color|
|Shutter Modes||Settings controlled by camera: Single Shot, Continuous, Self-Timer, Bulb|
|Sync Type||3.5 mm mini phone|
|Power Supply|| Transmitter: 2x AAA |
Receiver: 2x AAA
|Battery Life|| Transmitter: 3 years |
Receiver: 300 h
|Dimensions|| Transmitter: 3.3 x 1.5 x 1.4" (83 x 38 x 35 mm) |
Receiver: 3.3 x 1.5 x 1.4" (83 x 38 x 35 mm)
|Weight|| Transmitter: 1.7 oz (48 g) |
Receiver: 1.5 oz (42 g)
|Package Weight||0.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.5 x 3.9 x 1.6"|
- FreeWave Fusion Pro Transmitter
- FreeWave Fusion Pro Receiver
- 3.5mm Remote Shutter Release Cable for Cameras with 2.5mm Sub-Mini Connections
- 3.5mm Remote Shutter Release Cable for Canon 3-Pin Cameras
- Studio Trigger Cable (3.5mm Mini to 3.5mm Mini)
- Studio Trigger Adapter (3.5mm Mini to 1/4" Phono)
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.