VAIO 13.3" Z flip Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook
- 3.3 GHz Intel Core i7-6567U Dual-Core
- 16GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 13.3" WQHD Multi-Touch Display
- 2560 x 1400 Screen Resolution
- Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 550
- 512GB PCIe Solid-State Drive
- SD Media Card Slot
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Digitizer Stylus Included
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Switch between traditional laptop and tablet with ease and comfort with the VAIO 13.3" Z flip Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook . Its unique flip component allows you to take full advantage of the multi-touch support of the 13.3" display. The integrated Intel Iris Graphics 550 help support the WQHD 2560 x 1440 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
The system is powered by a 6th-Gen (Skylake) Intel Core i7-6567U dual-core processor. It also has 16GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM, a 512GB PCIe solid-state drive, an SD memory card slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, a front-facing 1MP camera, a rear-facing 8MP camera, HDMI, and USB 3.0. A digitizer stylus and VGA adapter are also included.
The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
VAIO Z flip
- Dual-Core 6th-Gen (Skylake) Intel Core Performance
- The VAIO Z flip features a 6th-Gen (Skylake) Intel Core i7-6567U dual-core processor. It has a base speed of 3.3 GHz and can be boosted to 3.6 GHz when needed.
- 13.3" WQHD Multi-Touch Display & Flip Design
- The 13.3" display features a 2560 x 1440 screen resolution and touch support. It also has a unique flip feature, which combines the traditional clamshell design with the flexibility of a tablet.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- Featuring dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the VAIO Z flip delivers high performance, broader coverage, and longer battery life than previous Wi-Fi standards. The VAIO Z flip also comes with Bluetooth 4.1 technology, so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- Digitizer Stylus
- The included digitizer stylus offers another way to interact with the VAIO Z flip. It supports various nib textures and has 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity. A pressure and curve adjustment feature allows fine tuning at 4 points to create your own preferred ink texture. The included grip can be adjusted to how you prefer to hold the stylus.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With it, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6567U Dual-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||3.3 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.6 GHz|
|Memory||Installed: 16 GB|
|Memory Type||16 GB 1866 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel Iris Graphics 550|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Total Capacity||512 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512 GB M.2 PCIe|
|Ports||2 x USB 3.0 Type-A|
|Display|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x VGA via included cable
|Audio|| 2 x Integrated Speaker |
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
|Media Card Slots||SD|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)|
|Security||Infineon TPM Software Professional Package|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Battery||Lithium-Ion Polymer Providing up to 11.25 Hours per Charge|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.8 x 0.7 x 8.5" / 32.5 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm|
|Weight||2.96 lb / 1.34 kg|
|Package Weight||6.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.0 x 11.6 x 3.6"|
- Digitizer Stylus
- AC Adapter
- VGA Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.