Ultrasone Edition 5 Closed-Back Headphones (Unlimited)
- 40mm Titanium-Plated Driver
- Dynamic Closed Back Earphones
- S-LogicEX Technology
- 32 Ohm Impedance
- 5 to 46.000 Hz Frequency Range
- 2x Detachable Gold-Plated Cords
- Full Metal Headband
- Ruthenium-Coated Ear Cups
- Ethiopian Sheep Leather Earpads/Head Pad
- Handmade in Bavaria
The Ultrasone Edition 5 Closed-Back Headphones (Unlimited) feature the company's innovative S-Logic EX technology, with a funnel-shaped arrangement for the titanium-coated sound transducers, which orients them downwards to the front and allows them to be positioned farther from the ear, resulting in a much more spatial forward-positioning effect.
The headphones� ear cups are coated with ruthenium and connected to a metal headband. The ear pads and the headband pad are made of Ethiopian sheep leather, which combines softness with insulating properties for comfort and high-quality sound. The Edition 5 headphones are also equipped with MU-metal shielding to reduce radiation.
The headphones are handmade in the company's factory in Bavaria. During every stage of the manufacturing process, the components undergo a comprehensive inspection to ensure long lasting quality. The headphones come with a detachable cable, and come with three cable variants: a 13' (4m) cable with a 1/4" (6.3mm) gold-plated Neutrik connector, a 4.9' (1.5m) cable with an 1/8" (3.5mm) Neutrik stereo jack, and a 3.9' (1.2m) long cable with an integrated remote control and microphone for use with smartphones, tablets, and notebooks. A transport bag and microfiber cloth are also included.
- Full metal headband
- Ruthenium coated earcups
- Includes three detachable cables
- Sheep leather ear pads and headband pad
- S-LogicEX technology for funnel-shaped driver alignment and a more spatial effect
- Handmade in Bavaria
|Operating Principle||Dynamic / closed|
|Drivers||1.57" (40mm), titanium plated|
|Frequency Range||5 to 46,000 Hz|
|Cable Length|| Short Cord: 5.9' (1.8 m) with angled 1/8" (3.5 mm) gold-plated Neutrik connector |
Long Cord: 13.1' (4.0 m) with 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated Neutrik connector
Remote Control Cord: 3.9' (1.2 m) gold-plated right-angle 1/8" (3.5 mm) Neutrik connector with microphone and remote control.
|Dimensions|| Ear Cups: 4.1 x 2.9 x 1.9" (103.0 x 75.0 x 50.0 mm), approximate |
Body: 7.1 x 7.1 x 2.9" (180.0 x 180.0 x 75.0 mm), approximate
|Weight||9.9 oz (280.0 g), excluding cord|
|Package Weight||2.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 9.0 x 4.3"|
- Transport Bag
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 4 m Detachable Cable with 6.3 mm Gold-Plated Neutrik Connector
- 1.5 m Detachable Cable with a 3.5 mm Neutrik Stereo Connector
- 1.2 m Detachable Cable with a 3.5 mm Microphone and Remote Control
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.