|₹ 37335.0 includes all taxes. No additional cost.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 5693.59 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Can Give Landscape Shots More "Zip"
- Can Be Used in Combination
- Use for Film or Digital Photography
- High-Quality ColorCore Glass
- Made in the USA
- Ten-Year Warranty
The 77mm Scenic Enhancement Kit 3 from Tiffen is almost a must for anyone who enjoys shooting outdoors capturing vivid landscapes and vistas. With this kit, you will be able to transform a simple scene into an image worth framing.
Sunset Color Grad
Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. A Graduated Sunset filter can change an ordinary sunrise or sunset into something spectacular by adding intensity to the sky. It will enhance the sky while leaving the lower half of the filter unaffected.
Sometimes it is also desirable to add color to part of the photograph. For example, to add blue to only the sky. The Sunset Color Graduated filter is half-color, half-clear, with a graduated transition for blending into the scene.
This filter is a combination of rare earth elements in glass. It removes a portion of the spectrum in the orange region, increasing the color saturation of reddish objects by eliminating the muddy tones and maximizing the red hues with minimal effect on other colors.
We all love Autumn. When the leaves begin to change color, we're all left breathless by their eternal beauty. Capturing those stunning colors on film or digital becomes a priority for any avid photographer. The Enhancing filter is a most valuable tool when it comes to this kind of nature photography. An Enhancer increases the saturation of the red/orange end of the spectrum and makes earth tones thoroughly saturated and vibrant. Colors appear to "pop".
You will find that the Enhancing filter works best in early morning or later afternoon photography - when the light is intense rather than the semi-washed out illumination of mid-day. This filter is also optimized for use during the overcast days of Autumn. Try it on an old barn or wooden bridge.
Tiffen makes the Enhancing filter in many sizes to accommodate the many uses this filter has. This filter can be used by the pro and amateur alike, weekend photo warrior or pro cinematographer and must be considered an essential addition to any photo arsenal.
Color Graduated Neutral Density
This filter enables the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance.
Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky while exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark and under-exposed. This filter enables cloud detail to be kept correctly exposed in the picture.
Determining which graduated neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters. Choose the filter strength which adjusts the lighting to stay within the exposure latitude (greatest difference between bright/dark values) which still shows details in both of the digital or film medium in use. Neutral density filters are available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 stops to suit individual situations.
- Great for digital video shooter who like the outdoors
- A tool to 'create' images rather than just 'take' pictures
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed ISOs, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
- Tiffen's ColorCore glass is produced through a process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a ten-thousandth of an inch, then mounting them in precision aluminum rings.
- The ColorCore process allows Tiffen to control the color and density of their filters, and the characteristics of special effects filters with much greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters, which usually exhibit color and density variations. In this way, Tiffen can better control the various densities of their filters and thereby create more exact degrees of filtration
- Tiffen, a leader in the filter industry, proudly makes its filters in the USA and backs up its products with a solid 10-year warranty.
|Type||Scenic Enhancement Kit 3|
|Size|| 77mm |
|Filter Factor|| |
|Rotating||The Graduated Sunset and Neutral Density|
|Color Temperature||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Front Filter Thread Size||77mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||77mm|
|Package Weight||0.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.7 x 4.0 x 1.7"|
- 77mm Color Graduated 2 Filter
- 77mm Enhancing Filter
- 77mm Neutral Density 0.6 Filter
- Ten-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.