|₹ 11535.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 1759.09 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping
- Excellent Filters for Outdoors
- All in One Kit for Scenics
The Tiffen 58mm Deluxe Enhancing Kit contains everything you need to get that special image.
Digital Ultra Clear Filter
The Ultra Clear filter is a general purpose, high-quality filter not only for routine protection of your lenses but for minimizing the atmospheric "haze" that permeates many venues.
Improves the color saturation of reds, oranges, and earth-tone colors such as rust, brown and amber. The range of colors improved by the Tiffen Enhancing filter makes it popular for use on autumn foliage and brownish-red scenic compositions, such as those found at the Grand Canyon.
Circular Polarizing Filter
Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass, and also saturate colors providing better contrast.
The effect can be seen through the viewfinder, and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
Improves skin tones. Ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day or outdoors in shade on a sunny day. When your subject needs just that little extra touch of "pink" in their face, the Tiffen 812 can save the day. This filter makes the difference between a portrait that seems "washed out" and flat, or one that is so much more flattering to your subject.
Digital Ultra Clear
- Made for the discerning photographer from the purest quality optical glass
- For digital, video and photo
- Offers ultimate protection for your camera lens; protects lens against dirt, grime, fingerprints and damage
- May be kept on your lens at all times
- May be combined with other filters and still provide the highest quality image with maximum detail capture
- It removes a portion of the spectrum in the orange region increasing the color saturation of reddish objects by eliminating the muddy tones and maximizing the red hues with minimal effect on other colors
- Its most frequent use is for obtaining strongly saturated photographs of fall foliage
- They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass. In addition, they saturate colors providing better contrast
- The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter
- The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun
- Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras (They will also work on manual systems and video cameras, without a problem)
812 Color Warming Filters
- Tiffen's exclusive 812 Filter improves skin tones. It is ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day, or outdoors in shade on a sunny day
- It also absorbs blue cast often caused by electronic flash, and adds warmth to pale washed-out flesh tones
|Deluxe Enhancing Kit
|Digital, video and traditional film photography
|Not Specified by Manufacturer
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|8.819 x 4.095 x 1.575"
- 58mm Ultra Clear Filter
- 58mm 812 Filter
- 58mm Circular Polarizing Filter
- 58mm Enhancing Filter
- 4-Pocket Filter Pouch
- Ten-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.