Thecus 30TB (10 x 3TB) TopTower N10850 NAS Server & Hard Drives Kit
- Fast Access to a Large Amount of Data
- Intel Xeon E3 Quad-Core Processor
- HDD Features a SATA 6 Gb/s Interface
- Optimal Compatibility for NAS Systems
- Energy Efficient
- TopTower N10850 10 Bay 4 GB RAM 3.1 GHz Enterprise NAS Server
- Power Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- HDD Compatibility List Card
- Acronis True Image DVD
- Townky Media Server CD
- Universal CD
- Accessory Bag with Key
- Quick Installation Guide
- 5 Year Warranty
- Thecus TopTower N10850 10 Bay 4 GB RAM 3.1 GHz Enterprise NAS Server
Hardware Processor Intel Xeon E3-1225 3.1 GHz System Memory 4 GB DDR3 LAN Interface
- RJ-45x2: Intel 82574L 10/100/1000 BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDI-X
- WOL supported
- PCIe 8 lane slot x2
Ethernet GbE x2 10 Gb NIC Yes (Optional) On-line Register/Info Delivery Yes USB Interface
- USB 2.0 host port x4 (Type A, one has power always on function) (front x2, back x2)
- USB 3.0 host port x4 (front x2, back x2)
OLED Displays system status and information (multilingual) HDMI Output HDMI port (back x1) Audio MIC input, Line input, Audio output Disk Interface 10x SATA for internal Power Supply
- Single power supply (80plus)
- Redundant power supply
System Fan Hot swappable x2 System Clock Battery-backed up system clock Power Management Auto power on after shutdown due to power loss Alarm Adjustable frequency alarm Touch Panel
- Power button
- OLED button (ENT, ESC, UP, DOWN)
Chassis Tower base Compatibility
- 10 GbE PCIe card
- USB/slim CD/DVD/Blu-Ray drive
Software Functions RAID Modes RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBOD RAID Volume Encryption AES256bit Disk Drive Power Management Available spin-down while idle setting Disk Roaming Supports volume-based roaming to other Thecus NAS Network Configuration Fixed IP address, dynamic IP address IP Sharing Mode Can be enabled/disabled Transport Protocols TCP/IP/AppleTalk Network File Protocols Supported SMB/CIFS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS v4, AFP Link Aggregation Load balance, Failover, 802.3ad, Balance-XOR, Balance-TLB, Balance-ALB TCP/IP Port IPV6 and IPV4 Data Access Management Client OS Support
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008 R2/Vista (32/64-bit)/7 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
FTP Server Built-in secure FTP server with bandwidth control TFTP Server Users can download and upload files with TFTP programs Download Manager
- BT download (via Transmission module)
- HTTP/FTP/eMule (via DLM module)
- NZB download (via NZB module)
- Supports USB printers
- Supports a wide range of IPP printers
- Client can manage print tasks (list/delete) via web user interface
- Client Incremental Data Backup and Client System Disaster Recovery
Acronis True Image (OEM version)
- Client Side Backup Software
Thecus Backup Utility (Windows/Mac OS X)
- Rsync Backup
Rsync replicates data between two systems (via Rsync module)
- Instant USB Backup
- RAID Volume Replication
- USB/eSATA Schedule Backup
- Supports Microsoft/Mac OS X/Linux initiators and Thecus NAS targets
- Up to 25 iSCSI targets
Stackable Yes System Management
- Browser-based UI
- Wake up on LAN
Data Protection Remote Replication Volume Management
- Multiple File System Selectable:
Multimedia Support iTunes Server Supports AAC, MP3 w/ID3 tag and WAV Piczza Web Server (via Module)
- Supports GIF, JPG (JPEG), BMP and PNG
- Supports EXIF display
- Supports slide shows
UPnP Media Server
- Supports uPnP AV streaming protocol (via Twonkymedia module)
- Photo Album Server
- Local User:
Supports built-in user accounts
- Local Group:
Supports built-in user groups
- Access Guard:
Supports Black and White list/IP Filter
Journaling file system
- Language Support:
- Authorization (ACL):
�Read,� �write,� or �deny� privileges to individual users or groups in folders and sub-folders
Administration Management Settings User Interface Web-based user interface supports English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Portuguese Client Utility OS support
- MS Windows Setup Wizard
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- Mac OS X Setup Wizard
Email Notification Sends system messages via email to the system administrator SNMP System information trap out Mobile Applications (iOS/Android)
- Thecus Dashboard:
Mobile monitoring and administration (via module)
Uploading, downloading and streaming multimedia
Manage files and folders on Thecus NAS, playback audio and video media and view photos and documents
Other Specs Supported IP Cameras Supports up to 10 IP cameras (via module) Auto Module Installation Thecus's module server automatically provides the latest modules and updates through the user interface Local Display X-Window via HDMI output Cloud Backup Dropbox, ElephantDrive, Amazon S3*, Acronis (via module)
*Available in Q2 2012.
Antivirus McAfee (via module) Features Supported Software Features
Dedicated hot spare
Global hot spare
Online RAID migration
Online RAID expansion
Bad Block Scanning
- Data Backup:
Mac OS X Time Machine
- Block Level Access:
iSCSI thin provisioning
SCSI3 persistent group reservation
- Power Management:
Scheduled power on/off
- Volume Management:
Multiple RAID modes up to 3
- User Authentication:
On-line user list
- Network Security:
FTP Write access only for anonymous users
- File System:
User quota sync
Web Disk (via module)
Web Server (via module)
Supported Windows 2008 Hyper-V
256 Concurrent Connections
Performance NAS to 1 client:
- Read:113.68 MBps
- Write: 115.35 MBps
- IOmeter 2006.07.27
Acoustic Noise TBA Power Consumption TBA Physical Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8 or higher
- Firefox 3 or higher
- Safari 3 and 4 or higher
- Google Chrome 4 or higher
- Temperature: 32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
- Humidity: 0 to 80 % R.H. non-condensing
Dimensions (HxWxD) 17.02 x 9.25 x 11.12" (435.4 x 235 x 282.6 mm) Weight 27.09 lb (12.29 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 22.0 x 18.0 x 15.0"
- 10 x WD 3TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD Retail Kit
Product Specifications Capacity 3 TB Interface SATA III 6 Gb/s Form Factor 3.5" Advanced Format (AF) Yes Native Command Queuing Yes RoHS Compliant Yes Performance Data Transfer Rate (max) Interface Speed: 6 Gb/s
Internal Transfer Rate: 147 MB/s
Cache 64 MB Rotational Speed 5400 rpm Reliability / Data Integrity Load/Unload Cycles 600,000 Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read <1 in 10 14 MTBF 1,000,000 hours Power Management 12 VDC �10% (Peak) 1.73 A (peak) Average Power Requirements Read/Write: 4.1 W
Idle: 2.7 W
Standby/Sleep: 0.4 W
Environmental Specifications Temperature Operating: 32 to 149�F / 0 to 65�C
Non-Operating: -40 to 158�F / -40 to 70�C
Shock Operating (2 ms, read/write): 30 Gs
Operating (2 ms, read): 65 Gs
Non-Operating (2 ms): 250 Gs
Acoustics Idle Mode: 23 dBA (average)
Seek Mode: 24 dBA (average)
Physical Dimensions Dimensions 1.028 x 5.700 x 4.000" / 26.11 x 144.8 x 101.6 mm Weight 1.40 lb / 0.64 kg Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.5 x 5.1 x 2.6"
This B&H Kit includes Thecus TopTower N10850 10-Bay 4GB RAM Enterprise NAS Server and 30TB (10 x 3TB) Western Digital Hard Disk Drives which provides you necessary storage and fast access to a large amount of data. TopTower accomplishes your multiple needs within the enterprise, while centralizing all the requests and applications. It fulfills your storage space and file sharing requirements. This NAS server is also designed to be flexible and ideal for specific business network architecture. It is equipped with an Intel Xeon E3 Quad-Core 3.1 GHz processor and 4GB of RAM. Furthermore, the server includes features like hosting virtual machines, application serving for a dozen of users, web hosting, heavy backup operation and advanced RAID levels.The N10850 NAS Server provides connection for USB and slim CD-ROM. You have the choice to install two types of optical disc drives to the storage device. The Touch Panel display technology offers top-quality advantages when integrated in a NAS server. It has clear navigation buttons like back, next, enter and escape and is designed for all types of users. You can view your NAS server's status and interactively control as well as change settings with a simple touch. The included hard disk drives feature a SATA 6 Gb/s interface along with an individual storage capacity of 3TB, providing you fast access to a large amount of data. These drives are designed for optimal performance in 24/7 NAS environments. In addition to enhanced NAS performance, the drives offer enhanced energy efficiency, reducing the cost involved in running a variety of NAS solutions.
- Thecus TopTower N10850 10 Bay 4 GB RAM 3.1 GHz Enterprise NAS Server
The TopTower N10850 10 Bay 4 GB RAM 3.1 GHz Enterprise NAS Server from Thecus accomplishes your multiple needs within enterprise, while centralizing all the requests and applications. It fulfills your storage space and file sharing requirements. This NAS Server is also designed to be flexible and ideal for specific business network architecture. It features an Intel Xeon E3 Quad-Core 3.1 GHz processor and 4 GB of RAM. It also has features like hosting virtual-machines, application serving for dozen of users, web hosting, heavy backup operation and advanced RAID levels.
The NAS Server is 10 Gigabit Ethernet ready and includes USB 3.0 slots to eliminate possible bottlenecks. It also has an HDMI output, touch panel convenience, 10GBASE-T and is ideal for heavy data management utilizing transfer speeds of 10 GbE. Additionally, it is supported by McAfee Antivirus and provides the necessary software protection by scanning the files on your NAS Server and defending it against possible threats.
- Data Burn
- The N10850 NAS Server provides connection for USB and slim CD-ROM. You have the choice to install two types of optical disc drives to the storage device. With Data Burn, NAS data can be burned directly to CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs. This hassle-free module makes burning data to a disk effortless. Additionally, burning ISO image files is also supported. Data Burn copies information fast as well as reduces waiting time when you are managing audio, media or essential files.
- The innovative hardware helps prevent failures. Adding an antivirus to the already comprehensive software bundle will provide the necessary software protection by scanning the files on your NAS and defending it against possible threats. Thecus allows you to benefit from McAfee's powerful software on their NAS entirely for free.
- Cloud Backup
- The private and public clouds meet with Thecus' new DropBox and ElephantDrive cloud backup functionality. You can guard your data with RAID at home and an additional level of protection in the Cloud. Drag and drop files into the folder on your NAS and access them on any computer or mobile device with DropBox or ElephantDrive.
- Touch Panel
- The Touch Panel display technology offers top-quality advantages when integrated in a NAS Server. It has clear navigation buttons like back, next, enter and escape. It is designed for all types of users. You can view NAS Server's status and interactively control as well as change settings with a simple touch. Touch Panel offers more control and flexibility from locating IP address, rebooting, starting link aggregation and more.
- HDMI Output
- This makes your N10850 NAS Server the ultimate multimedia hub by allowing you to connect your NAS directly to your TV for device management, web browsing with Flash support and even HD video playback.
- 10 GbE Ready
- Today's high-end data centers routinely require a degree of speed that average Internet cannot provide. This NAS Server is 10 GbE ready to satisfy the toughest needs of today and tomorrow.
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- USB 3.0 connectivity provides speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0. USB 3.0 connects digital cameras and smart phones, backs up large external hard drives and extends the capacity of your NAS Server in no time at up to 5 Gbps. The NAS Server's backwards compatibility adds the connectivity for USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices to get the best combination of speed and universal access.
- Acronis True Image
- Acronis's advanced backup software comes with a slick interface, user-friendly design and comprehensive features to keep your data safe. You can back up all your data with one-click protection or you can choose only the most important files.
- Multiple RAID
- The NAS is versatile. It creates a balance of performance and data protection for multiple RAID volumes each supporting different RAID modes including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBOD. In case of a hard drive malfunction, you can change the drive easily with the help of its built-in hot-swap, hot-spare, online RAID migration and expansion, as well as auto-rebuild capabilities.
- Multiple File Systems
- The N10850 NAS Server can handle different types of environments due to its support for multiple file systems including EXT3, EXT4 and XFS. You can simultaneously use different file systems across multiple RAID volumes to get the best of each one.
- iSCSI Thin-Provisioning
- You can get fast data transfer with high speed iSCSI and make wasted disk space a thing of the past with thin provisioning's flexible storage functionality.
- iOS/Android Connectivity
- The ThecusShare and the Thecus Dashboard helps to manage your NAS Server. Upload and download or stream data that uses an iOS or Android device on the go. This facilitates access to your data from anywhere.
- The Rsync functionality gives your NAS server greater flexibility with remote backup capability, a flexible scheduler and the stability of a Linux-based transfer.
- User Quotas
- You can divide the massive storage of this server among multiple users. User quotas make storage easy to divvy up and manage disk space, for two or even up to 100 users.
- PCIe Slot
- The NAS Server is ready for a number of emerging technologies. With the built in PCIe slot, business users can add a 10 GbE adaptor for lighting fast transfer speeds or a USB 3.0 adaptor card to avail benefit from next-generation connectivity.
- 10 x WD 3TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD Retail Kit
Designed with home and small office/business customers in mind, the 3TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD Retail Kit from WD is well-suited for NAS environments with up to eight 3.5" drive bays. Engineered to handle increased workloads, this 3TB drive operates using a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a 64MB cache, and a rotational speed of 5400 rpm, all of which help to ensure uninterrupted data transfers with a sustained rate of up to 147 MB/s. This drive also features high levels of reliability, with 600,000 load/unload cycles, <10 in 10 14 non-recoverable read errors per bits read, error recovery controls, and 1,000,000 hours MTBF for 1-8 bay NAS systems. Also built into this drive are noise and vibration protection and WD's NASware 3.0 helps increase system compatibility, allowing WD Red drives to be more easily integrated with your existing network infrastructure.
- Fill Your NAS with WD Red
- Built for 1 to 8-bay NAS systems, WD Red lets users store their data in one unit
- NASware 3.0 Technology
- Built into every WD Red hard drive, NASware 3.0's technology helps improves your system's storage performance by increasing compatibility, integration, upgradeability, and reliability
- Built for NAS Compatibility
- Desktop drives aren't purpose-built for NAS, but WD Red drives with NASware are. WD's technology helps takes the guesswork out of selecting a drive. WD Red is for small NAS systems and WD's algorithm balances performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments
- Desktop Drives vs. WD Red
- Desktop hard drives are not designed for NAS environments. Do right by your NAS and choose a drive with an array of features to help preserve your data and maintain optimum performance. Take the following into consideration when choosing a hard drive for your NAS:
- Compatibility: Without being tested for compatibility with your NAS system, improved performance is not guaranteed
- Reliability: The always-on environment of a NAS or RAID is a hot one and desktop drives aren't typically tested in those conditions. WD Red is
- Error Recovery Controls: WD Red NAS hard drives are specifically designed with RAID error recovery control to help reduce failures within the NAS system. Desktop drives are not typically designed for RAID environments where this can be an issue
- Noise and Vibration Protection: Designed to operate solo, desktop drives offer little or no protection from the noise and vibration faced in a multi-drive system. WD Red drives are designed for multi-bay NAS systems
- WD Red for Home
- Stream, backup, share, and organize your digital content at home with a NAS and WD Red drives designed to share content to the devices in your home. Red NASware helps increase your drives' compatibility with your devices, TV, stereo, and more
- WD Red for Small Business
- WD Red is a good hard drive choice for 1 to 8 bay systems. NASware 3.0 allows for integration with your existing network so WD Red can share and backup files at the speed of your business. For larger businesses with up to 16 bays, use WD Red Pro
- 3D Active Balance Plus
- This helps ensure your data is protected from excessive vibration and noise in a NAS or RAID environment. This dual-plane balance control helps reduce the degradation of your drive over time
- Since your NAS system is always on, a reliable drive is essential. With an MTBF of up to 1 million hours, the WD Red drive with NASware 3.0 is designed for 24x7 environments
- Cooler Operations
- By reducing power consumption, the operating temperature of your NAS stays cooler. With a lower temperature in your system, you can create a more reliable solution for your NAS
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.