Texas Instruments LAUNCHXL-F28379D Development Kit C2000 Delfino Launchpad MCU's Isolated XDS100v2 Jtag Emulator 40pin Headers
Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 195/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Integrated isolated XDS100v2 JTAG emulator for easy programming and debugging
- Compatible with the various BoosterPack plug-in modules in the ecosystem
- Dual 40 pin headers making it possible to plug up to two BoosterPack plug-in modules simultaneously
- Power LEDs, two user LEDs and device reset pushbutton
- Easily accessible device pins for debugging purposes or as sockets for adding extension boards
- Dual 5V quadrature encoder interfaces
- CAN interface with integrated transceiver
- Boot selection switches
- Sigma delta demodulator inputs brought to the BP headers
Embedded Design & Development, Industrial, Automation & Process ControlContents
C2000 Delfino LaunchPad board, 0.5m mini USB-B cable, Quick start guide.
|Silicon Manufacturer||Texas Instruments|
|No. of Bits||32bit|
|Silicon Family Name||Delfino - TMS320F283xx|
|Silicon Core Number||TMS320F28379D|
|Kit Contents||Delfino LaunchPad Board TMS320F28379D, Mini USB-B Cable, Quick Start Guide|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.