Teradek Cube 655
- Real-Time H.264 Encoder and Transmitter
- Ethernet, Wireless, and USB Interfaces
- HDMI and SDI Video Inputs
- Monitor Locally on up to 6 iPads
- Built-In Color Grading
- On-Board SD Card Recording
- Dual-Band 2.4/5.8 GHz Wireless Operation
- Two-Pin LEMO-Type Power Input
Encode an HDMI or SDI stream to H.264 in real-time for transmission with the Teradek Cube 655 . With advanced onboard hardware, the Cube 655 can encode Full HD video streams using high-quality H.264 compression at up to 15 Mbps. The reduced bandwidth requirement of H.264 video over uncompressed video enables it to be streamed long distances over the web. The Cube 655 can connect to your network via a variety of interfaces. It features dual-band antennas for Wi-Fi connectivity, an Ethernet port for a wired connection, and a USB port for using a cellular modem.
The Cube 655's wireless capabilities make it great for on-set monitoring. Up to six iPads with the TeraView app can view the video feed simultaneously, preventing you from running out of on-set monitoring options for the director or clients.
Everything you need to start streaming with the Cube 655 is in the box. Video cables for connecting to an HDMI or SDI source, a power supply, antennas, an Ethernet cable, and a USB stick with TeraCentral software for easy monitoring on your PC or Mac.
- Built-In Color Grading
- The 33-point LUT support and Pomfort LiveGrade integration allow you to instantly apply a finished look on your video for on or off the set monitoring. LUTs can be applied to the video stream itself or controlled independently within the free TeraView iPad app.
- Intuitive User Interface
- The Cube 655 can be controlled by using either the built-in screen, along with button controls, or the web-based interface for easy access to advanced controls and configurations from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.
- Onboard Recording
- Cube's built-in SD card slot gives you the option to save high-quality backup recordings for post-event editing. Video saved to the SD card will be recorded at the same bit rate as the streaming video.
- Teradek ShareLink Compatibility
- Compatibility with Teradek's separately available ShareLink aggregation service allows you to use multiple network interfaces and combine the bandwidth, for more consistent higher quality streaming than a single interface might normally allow.
- Built-In Test Pattern Generator
- A configurable test pattern generator allows you to test your stream without connecting a video source and prevents interruptions if video sync is lost.
- Bi-Directional IFB
- Communicate with your crew, even if they're half a world away. IFB (Interruptible FoldBack) allows for talkback streams to be transmitted and received via the Cube 655.
|Video Inputs|| 1 x HDMI Type A, 1.4a |
1 x BNC 3G-SDI
HDMI/SDI cross-conversion supported
|Supported Video Resolutions|| 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 (1080p60 output is not supported) |
576p (HDMI only)
480p (HDMI only)
|Video Codec|| Compression: H.264 (Baseline, Main, and High profile) |
Resolution: Up to 1080p30 / 1080i60 (built-in scaling/deinterlacing hardware)
Bit-Rate: 250 Kbps to 15 Mbps
|Audio|| Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2 |
Embedded audio input
Analog line or mic input with adjustable gain
Headphone output with adjustable volume
|Protocol Support|| Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP |
Transport Protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, MPEG-TS (MPEG-TS is an optional paid license)
|Network|| Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T |
Wi-Fi: 2.4/5GHz 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n MiMO
USB modem support
|Power|| 1 x 2-Pin LEMO power input |
Power Consumption: 5 to 8 W
Aux Power Input: 6 to 28 VDC
|Environmental||Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||2 x 1 x 4" / 51 x 25 x 102 mm|
|Weight||6 oz / 170 g|
|Package Weight||2.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 6.5 x 4.0"|
- Power Adapter
- 2 x Wireless Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Software USB Stick
- SDI Cable (10")
- HDMI Cable (18")
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.