Teradek Cube 605 H.264 HD Encoder
- SDI BNC Cable (10")
- HDMI Type A Cable (18")
- Ethernet Cable
- Two-Pin LEMO to 18W AC Power Adapter
- USB Stick with TeraCentral Desktop Software
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Video Input|| HDMI 1.4a |
|Input Resolutions|| 1080p 50/59.94/60 |
576p (HDMI only)
|Video Codec|| Compression Algorithm: Baseline, Main, and High-Profile H.264 |
Resolutions: Up to 1080p30 / 1080i60
Bit Rate: 250 kb/s to 15 Mb/s
Built-in video scaler and deinterlacer
|Audio|| Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2 |
Embedded audio input
Analog Line or Mic in, with adjustable gain
Headphone output, with adjustable volume
|Protocol Support|| Network: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP |
Transport: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, MPEG-TS (MPEG-TS is an optional paid license)
|Interfaces|| Feature-rich mobile app for configuration, control, and preview |
Feature-rich web UI for configuration and control
OLED LCD display with joystick navigation buttons
On/Off and Reset switch
Powered USB 2.0 host port
|Network|| Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T |
USB modem support
|Mount||Hot shoe mount|
|Color|| CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit color) |
33 x 33 x 33 3D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
HDMI/SDI cross conversion
|Power Input|| Two-pin LEMO power in |
Nominal Power Consumption: 5 to 8 W
Auxiliary Power Input: 6 to 28 VDC
|Temperature||32 to 104�F (0 to 40 C�)|
|USB||USB 2.0 host port|
|Audio|| Line or Mic in, analog |
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2 x 1 x 4" (5 x 3 x 10 cm)|
|Weight||6 oz (177 g)|
|Package Weight||2.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.6 x 6.5 x 4.1"|
The Cube 605 H.264 HD Encoder from Teradek is an encoder that transmits HD video, Ethernet, and cellular. It features 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs. The Cube 605 Encoder�s rugged aluminum chassis and professional locking LEMO connector ensure it�s ready for constant use in any environment.
- Designed for Professionals
- Features 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs, with a rugged aluminum chassis and professional locking LEMO connector to ensure constant use in any environment.
- Multi-Interface Streaming with ShareLink
- Features ShareLink, a network aggregation service based on Teradek's bonding technology, which allows you to combine bandwidth from several network interfaces for more reliable, high-quality streaming.
- Higher Bit Rates
- Encodes video at bit rates up to 15 Mbps for pristine quality in any application. When bandwidth is limited, adaptive bit rate allows the encoder to automatically adjust and stream at high quality.
- iPad Monitoring
- Supports monitoring on up to six iOS devices simultaneously so clients, crew, and director can all see the action.
- Built-In Color Grading
- Support for 33-point 3D LUTs and Pomfort LiveGrade integration allows your creative team to monitor graded footage on or off the set. Looks can be applied to the stream itself or controlled independently within the TeraView app.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Intuitive user interface makes it easy to configure your device. Pages load more quickly, configuration changes are applied instantly, and all encoder statuses are updated dynamically.
- Onboard Recording
- Cube's built-in SD card slot gives you the option to save high-quality backup recordings for post-event editing.
- Test Pattern Generator
- A configurable test pattern generator allows you to test your stream without connecting a video source, preventing interruptions if video sync is lost.
- Bidirectional IFB
- Bidirectional IFB allows camera operators and crew to communicate in real-time from virtually anywhere.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.