Teradek Cube 155 HD-SDI Encoder with WiFi
- Wireless Camera-Top HD Video Encoder
- HD/SD-SDI Input
- Streams H.264 Files by WiFi / Ethernet
- Streams to Decoder / Website / Computer
- Saves to an Optional MicroSD Card
- Mounts Hot-Shoe / Cage / Rig
- Li-ion Battery / AC Power
- WebUI for Configuration and Control
- OLED Screen Displays Battery / URL
- 110-240V AC Power Adapter
- 2 x Wireless Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Stick with TeraCentral Desktop Software
- BNC Cable
- Hot Shoe Mounting Adapter
- 1-Year Warranty
|Connections|| 1x HD/SD-SDI input |
1x RJ45 port
1x 1/8" line/mic input with adjustable gain
1x headphone jack with adjustable volume
1x micro USB slot
1x 2-pin Lemo power input
|File Transfer Method|| Dual-band 2.4/5.8G 802.11 a/b/g/n MiMO WiFi wherever accessible / |
Or by optional 3G/4G modem connection
|Supported Resolutions|| 1080i 50/59.94/60 |
|Video Codec|| Compression algorithm: Baseline, Main and High Profile H.264 |
Main and Baseline profiles
Bit Rate: 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
Built in video scaler and deinterlacer
|Video Streaming Support|| Network protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP |
Transport protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, optional MPEG-TS
RTMP (Adobe Flash streaming)
HTTP live steaming
Point-to-point (TCP or UDP), Multiple Unicast (UDP), or optional Multicast (UDP+IGMP)
|Audio Compression||AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2|
|Memory||MicroSDHC card slot with support for up to 32GB cards|
|Mounting|| Cold-shoe for mounting onto hot-shoe mount |
1/4"-20 mounting screw for attachment onto a cage/rig
|Power Consumption|| 3W |
(While charging): up to 10W
|Auxiliary Power Input||6-28V DC|
|Power|| Internal battery that lasts up to two hours and is charged via micro USB slot / |
Included AC power supply /
Or by optional 2-pin Lemo batteries
|Dimensions||2.5 x 3.5 x .9" (6.35 x 8.9 x 2.3 cm)|
|Weight||8 oz (226 g)|
|Package Weight||1.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.6 x 6.6 x 4.1"|
The Teradek Cube 155 HD-SDI Encoder with WiFi is a wireless camera-top video and embedded audio encoder. It connects to a camera by SDI and streams proxy files/dailies in H.264 to a decoder or website. You can stream by dual-band WiFi wherever a network is available, by Ethernet via an optional router, or by an optional 3G/4G modem connection. You can also store the files to a MicroSD card as the Cube features a MicroSD slot with support for up to 32GB cards.
For mounting, the Cube attaches either onto a camera's hot-shoe or onto a cage/rig by an included 1/4"-20 mounting screw. Aside from the SDI input, connections consist of an Ethernet port, a 1/8" line/mic input, and a headphone jack. A micro USB slot is available for charging and configuring.
The Teradek Cube has a rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery that lasts up to two hours. It can also be powered with the included AC power adapter or by an external battery via a 2-pin Lemo input. An OLED screen indicates what the remaining battery life is and also displays online status and the URL being streamed to. Optionally, Teradek offers camera batteries with 2-pin Lemo output so you can easily power both the camera and Teradek with the same battery. The following three 2-pin Lemo batteries can be used for power: the Teradek Canon BP-945, Teradek Panasonic D54, and the Teradek Panasonic VW-VGB6.
- SDI Connection to a Camera
- Streams proxy files in H.264 to a decoder or website
- Streams by WiFi, by Ethernet, or by optional 3G/4G modem
- Stores files to an optional MicroSD card of up to 32GB in capacity
- Attaches to a camera's hot-shoe or onto a cage/rig by a 1/4"-20 screw
- Powered by a two hour internal battery or by an included AC power adapter
- An OLED screen indicates battery life, online status, and the URL being streamed to
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.