Tascam BD-R2000 Rackmount High-Definition HDD/Blu-Ray/DVD Recorder
- Record to HDD, SD Card, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Captures Standard or HD Video
- Integrated Editing Features
- FireWire, S-Video, USB, and HDMI
- Optical Audio Out
- Single-Touch Dubbing
- Wired and Wireless Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Remote Control
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
90-Day Limited Warranty on Disc Drive
90-Day Labor Warranty
|Recording/Reading Methods||500GB Internal Hard Drive, SD/SDHC Flash Memory, USB Drive, DVD, Blu-Ray|
|Disc Compatibility|| Recording: BD-R (SL/DL), BD-RE (SL/DL), DVD-R (SL/DL), DVD-RW |
Playback: BD-Video, BD-R (SL/DL), BD-RE (SL/DL), DVD-R (SL/DL), DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R (SL/DL), DVD+RW
|Recording Format||BDAV, BDMV (HDMV), DVD-Video, DVD-VR, JPEG, DV, HDV|
|Recording Mode||MPEG-2 TS, H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC), MPEG-2 PS, Dolby Digital (Audio), Linear PCM (Audio)|
|Connectors|| 1 x BNC Composite Input |
1 x BNC Composite Output
1 x BNC Component Output (3 Terminals)
1 x S-Video Input
1 x S-Video Output
1 x Stereo RCA Audio Input
2 x Stereo RCA Audio Outputs
1 x HDMI Output
1 x Optical Digital Audio Output
1 x USB Connector
1 x 4-Pin FireWire Connector
1 x SD/SDHC Slot
1 x RS-232C Serial Port
1 x 3.5mm Remote In
1 x Service Jack
1 x AC Power Input
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.46 x 19 x 13.81" (88 x 483 x 351mm)|
|Weight||11.2 lbs (5.1kg)|
|Package Weight||16.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 17.0 x 6.6"|
The BD-R2000 from Tascam is a professional-quality rackmount video recorder that allows you to capture standard or high-definition video to a hard drive, SD card, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. Ideal for production companies, educational facilities, houses of worship, and more the unit has a 4-pin FireWire input for accepting DV and HDV video, as well as S-Video and RCA composite video inputs, plus a USB input. This allows you to capture virtually any video you have to the internal 500GB hard drive. You can then burn the video to a DVD or Blu-ray, copy it to an SD/SDHC memory card or attached USB drive, or simply play it back directly.
For playback, the unit offers an HDMI output, as well as composite and component BNC connectors, an S-Video output, and an optical digital audio output. This allows you to connect to televisions, projectors, AV receivers, and more. In addition to the recording and playback functions, the BD-R2000 also offers on-board editing. You can create playlists, trim scenes, separate and arrange clips on a menu, and create photo slideshows before burning to a disc and sharing.
A single-touch dubbing feature lets you copy an entire DVD, Blu-ray, SD/SDHC card, or USB drive to the internal hard drive and then burn the content to a Blu-ray disc at up to 32x speed. The disc tray locks during recording to prevent accidental ejection and errors. An RS-232C serial port allows wired control, and wireless control is also possible with the included full-function remote.
- Rackmount Design
- The rackmount design allows you to install the recorder in any standard equipment rack, perfect for production companies, educational facilities, houses of worship, and more
- SD or HD
- The recorder works with standard and high-definition video for ultimate versatility
- FireWire, S-Video, RCA, and USB inputs plus HDMI, composite and component BNC, S-Video, and optical digital audio outputs allow you to connect to a variety of audio and video devices, TVs, projectors, and more
- Multiple Formats
- You can capture video to the internal 500GB hard drive and then share it on a DVD, Blu-ray, SD/SDHC card, or USB drive
- Built-In Editing
- On-board editing features let you create playlists, trim scenes, separate and arrange clips on a menu, and create photo slideshows before burning to a disc and sharing
- Easy Dubbing
- A single-touch dubbing feature lets you copy an entire DVD, Blu-ray, SD/SDHC card, or USB drive to the internal hard drive and then burn the content to a Blu-ray disc at up to 32x speed
- Locking Tray
- The disc tray locks during recording to prevent accidental ejection and errors
- Control Options
- You can control the recorder from its front-panel buttons or from the included full-function wireless remote. There is also an RS-232C serial port and a 3.5mm mini remote jack for wired control
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.