Tangent Wave Panel
- Controls Knobs
- Label Buttons
- Function Buttons
- Master Dials
- Transport Controls
- OLED Display
- Control Panel
- Button Overlay
- Software CD
- USB 2.0 Cable
- One-Year Warranty against Defects in Material & Workmanship
|Display||(3) cool-blue OLED displays, each 5 lines high x 32 characters wide|
|System Requirements|| Mac OS X or later |
Windows XP or later
|Controls|| Soft Label Parameter Control Knobs: |
(9) continuous rotation encoders with integral push button for reset
Soft Label Buttons:
(9) function buttons labeled F1 to F9 for fast access to frequently used functions
(3) continuous rotation encoders for master lift, gamma and gain controls
(3) non-contacting optical pickup trackerballs for differential lift, gamma and gain controls
(1) continuous rotation encoder for jog/shuttle functions
(5) buttons labeled with typical transport functions
|Power||500mA maximum (via USB)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||8.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.4 x 21.4 x 4.6"|
The Wave Panel from Tangent Devices is designed to incorporate the features and functionality of Tangent's CP100 and CP200 series panels in an equally useful but more economical package. This compact unit features custom trackerballs that use non-contacting optical pickups and easy-to-read cool-blue OLED displays. Numerous control interfaces include control knobs, label buttons, function buttons, master dials, and transport controls.
- Video Control Panel
- Augment your favorite video-editing software package with this panel.
- The unit's controls have been designed to provide an intuitive interface that meets your needs and facilitates your workflow.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.