Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Zoom Lens for Canon
- 70-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor
- Advanced Vibration Compensation
- Extra Low Dispersion Element
- Moisture Resistant Construction
- Compact Design
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Tripod Collar
- Lens Hood
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
|Focal Length||70 - 200mm|
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility|| 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor |
|Angle of View|| 34� - 12� |
APS-C Picture Angle: 22� - 7�
|Minimum Focus Distance||51.2"�(1.30 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8|
|Tripod Collar||Yes�Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.38 x 7.41" (85.8 x 188.3 mm)|
|Weight||51.85 oz (1470 g)|
|Package Weight||4.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.0 x 7.2 x 7.0"|
The Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Zoom Lens for Canon is a high-speed standard to telephoto zoom lens with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Designed for full-size SLR and DSLR cameras, it offers superior image quality accentuated by advanced Vibration Compensation (image stabilization) and an Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor for quiet, smooth and precise autofocus.
A new optical design for this popular focal length zoom delivers high contrast and high resolution throughout the zoom range and one Extra-low Dispersion element with four Low Dispersion elements minimize chromatic aberrations. A circular diaphragm that retains its round shape even when taken down two stops from f/2.8 offers expressive background blurring.
A compact build with large focus and zoom rings and a moisture resistant construction, this lens comes with a removable tripod collar and a petal-type lens hood.
- Vibration Compensation
- VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization mechanism which reduces the effects of camera shake to deliver sharp images in low light and at slower shutter speeds. It is a newly developed three coil system that employs a lighter moving coil mechanism which contributes to its improved performance and overall compact design.
- Ultrasonic Motor
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) Motor is the power for a fast and quiet autofocus drive that works in harmony with continuous manual focus mechanism.
- XLD and LD Optics
- One special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) and four LD (Low Dispersion) elements minimize chromatic aberrations.
- Multi-layer Coating
- Tamron's advanced multi-layer coating technology dramatically improves lens performance by reducing flare and ghosting for crisper, clearer images.
- Moisture Resistant
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
- Compact Design
- Improvements in the lens' Vibration Compensation system and a new overall design keep this 70-200mm lens slightly smaller than others in its class. Diameter is 3.37"(85.8mm) and length is 7.4" (188 mm).
- Tripod Collar and Lens Hood
- A rotatable, removable tripod collar comes with this lens and allows for stable, balanced tripod mounting, and a matched petal-type lens hood is also included.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.