Synology DiskStation DS1815+ 24TB (8 x 3TB) 8-Bay NAS Server
- 24TB Capacity
- 8 x 3TB 3.5" 7200 rpm SATA III HDDs
- 2.4 GHz Intel Atom C2538 Quad-Core
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Read: 450.68 MB/s, Write: 429.1 MB/s
- 4 x USB 3.0 / 2 x eSATA Ports
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD
- 4 x Gigabit LAN / Wake on LAN/WAN
- iSCSI and Virtualization Ready
- Complete LDAP, Link Aggregation Support
- DiskStation DS1815+ 8-Bay NAS Server
- Accessory Pack
- AC Power Cord
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Cable
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Synology DiskStation DS1815+ 8-Bay NAS Server
Hardware CPU 2.4 GHz Intel Atom quad core Hardware Encryption Engine Yes (AES-NI) Floating Point Yes RAM 2 GB DDR3 (expandable up to 6 GB) Internal Drive Bays 8 x 3.5" or 2.5" SATA(III) (hard drives not included) Max Internal Capacity 48 TB (8 x 6 TB HDDs) (actual capacity differs according to volume size) Hot Swappable Drives Yes External Ports 4 x USB 3.0
2 x eSATA
LAN 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Fans 2 x 120x120 mm fans Wake on LAN/WAN Yes Wireless Support Yes (wireless dongles not included) AC Input Power Voltage 100-240 V Power Frequency 50/60 Hz, single phase General Specifications Networking Protocols CIFS, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP) File System Internal: EXT4
External: EXT4, EXT3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+
Storage Management Max File System Size: 108 TB
Max Internal Volume #: 512
Max iSCSI Target #: 32
Max iSCSI LUN#: 256
Raid Clone/Snapshot support; Supported RAID Type: Synology Hybrid RAID, Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10; Synology
Expansion Unit Support: DX513, DX213
File Sharing Capacity Max User Account: 2048
Max Group: 256
Max Shared Folder: 512
Max Concurrent CIFS/AFP/FTP Connections: 512
User Privileges Windows Access Control List (ACL) Directory Service Windows AD Integration: Domain users login via Samba (CIFS)/AFP/FTP/File Station, LDAP integration Virtualization VMware vSphere 5, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix ready Security FTP over SSL/TLS, IP auto-block, firewall, encrypted network backup over rsync, HTTPS connection Utilities Synology assistant, cloud station, evidence integrity authenticator Supported Clients Windows XP onward, Mac OS X 10.5 onward, Ubuntu 9.04 onward Supported Browsers Chrome, Firefox Internet Explorer: 8 or onward, Safari 5 or onward, Safari (iOS 5 or later on iPad), Chrome (Android 4.0 on tablets) Language English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese Applications File Station Virtual drive, remote folder Backup Solutions Network backup, local backup, desktop backup, shared folder sync - max task Number: 8, configuration backup Mail Server Supported Mail Server Protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP FTP Server Bandwidth control, custom FTP passive port range, anonymous FTP, transfer log Web Station Virtual host (up to 30 websites), PHP/MySQL, 3rd-party applications support Printer Server Max Printer #: 2
Printing Protocols: LPR, CIFS, IPP, Apple iOS printing, Google Cloud
Printer multi-functional print server (MFP functions are for Windows PC only)
Logging SSL connection, log rotation: 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, email notification iOS/Android Applications DS audio, DS cam, DS cloud, DS download, DS file, DS finder, DS photo+, DS video, DS note Windows Phone Applications DS audio, DS download, DS file, DS finder, DS photo+, DS video Environmental Specifications Operating Temperature 40 to 95�F / 5 to 35�C Storage Temperature -5 to 140�F / -20 to 60�C Relative Humidity 5 to 95% RoHS Compliant Yes Dimensions & Weight Dimensions 6.18 x 13.39 x 9.17" / 157 x 340 x 233 mm Weight 11.66 lb / 5.29 kg Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 17.7 x 14.1 x 11.5"
- 8 x HGST 3TB Deskstar 7200rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD
Configuration Capacity 3 TB Interface SATA 6 Gb/s Max areal density (Gbits/sq. in.) 446 / 425 Performance Data Buffer 64 MB Rotational Speed 7200 rpm Sustained Transfer Rate (typical) 171 MB/s Interface Transfer Rate (Max) 600 MB/s Reliability Error Rate 1 in 10 14 (non-recoverable, bits read) Load/Unload Cycles 600,000 (at 104�F / 40�C) Availability (hrs/day x days/wk) 24 x 7 MTBF 1 million hours Power Power Requirement +5 V DC (+/-5%), (+12 V DC is +10%/-8%) Startup Current (A, max) (12 A, max +5 V, 2 A @ +12 V) Idle 6.9 W (average) Environmental Requirements Operating Temperature 41 to 140�F / 5 to 60�C Non-Operating Temperature -40 to 158�F / -40 to 70�C Operating Humidity 8 to 90% non-condensing Non-Operating Temperature 5 to 95% non-condensing Operating Shock 70 G (half-sine wave) Non-Operating Shock 300 G (half-sine wave, 2 ms) Operating Vibration 0.67 G (RMS 5 to 500 Hz, XYZ) Non-Operating Vibration 1.04 G (RMS 2 to 200 Hz, XYZ) Physical Specifications Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.0 (�0.00984) x 1.0 x 5.8" / 101.6 (�0.25) x 26.1 x 147.0 mm Weight 1.5 lb / 690 g Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.7 x 6.0 x 2.9"
This B&H Kit combines the Synology DiskStation DS1815+ 8-Bay NAS Server with 8 x 3TB internal hard drives for a total capacity of 24TB.
With a total of eight drive bays that can accommodate the included 8 x 3TB 3.5" 7200 rpm SATA III hard drives, the DiskStation DS1815+ 8-Bay NAS Server is optimized for intensive tasks and encryption. It is powered by a 2.4 GHz Intel Atom C2538 Quad-Core processor with an integrated AES-NI hardware encryption engine, as well as 2GB of DDR3 RAM, which is expandable up to 6GB to help ensure smooth operation. Enhanced data throughput of up to 450.68 MB/s read speeds and 429.1 MB/s write speeds make it easy to transfer large files quickly, and with link aggregation support you can rest assured the connection will remain secure. A variety of RAID modes are also supported, each of which provides speed, data redundancy, or a combination of both. These modes include RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD.
This energy efficient NAS storage enclosure supports VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V for virtualization environments and is VMware vSphere 5 and VAAI integration certified. Additionally, the DS1815+ can virtually replace more complex storage setups as it offers both Windows ACL and LDAP support allowing for easy integration into existing workgroup environments. If the current data capacity offered by the DS1815+ is no longer sufficient, the NAS enclosure can be connected to dedicated expansion units to expand storage capacity up to 108TB.
The DS1815+ enclosure comes equipped with two 120 x 120 mm fans to keep everything cool. On the back you will find 4 x Gigabit LAN ports, 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x reset button, and 2 x eSATA connectors making it easy to connect peripherals such as external hard drives, thumb drives, and more. The front features dedicated LED indicators to depict drive status, eight hard drive trays complete with tray locks, and one power button. The DiskStation DS1815+ 24TB (8 x 3TB) 8-Bay NAS Server operates using 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz. Included with this NAS is an accessory kit, an AC power cord, and 2 x Ethernet cables.
- Synology DiskStation DS1815+ 8-Bay NAS Server
With a total of eight drive bays each capable of housing either 2.5" or 3.5" SATA III hard drives, the DiskStation DS1815+ 8-Bay NAS Server from Synology can support a storage capacity of up to 48TB. This massive storage capacity is backed up by a 2.4 GHz quad-core Intel Atom processor with an integrated AES-NI hardware encryption engine. You also benefit from 2GB of DDR3 RAM which is expandable up to 6GB to ensure smooth operation. Enhanced data throughput of 450.68 MB/s read and 429.1 MB/s write speeds make it easy to transfer large files quickly, and with link aggregation support you can rest assured the connection will remain secure.
This energy efficient NAS storage enclosure supports VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V for virtualization environments and comes VMware vSphere 5 and VAAI integration certified. Additionally, the DS1815+ can virtually replace more complex storage setups as it offers both Windows ACL and LDAP support allowing for easy integration into existing workgroup environments. If the current data capacity offered by the DS1815+ is no longer sufficient, the NAS enclosure can be connected to dedicated expansion units to expand storage capacity up to 108TB.
The DS1815+ enclosure comes equipped with two 120 x 120 mm fans to keep everything cool. On the back you will find four Gigabit LAN ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one reset button, and two eSATA connectors making it easy to connect peripherals such as external hard drives, thumb drives, and more. The front features dedicated LED indicators to depict drive status, eight hard drive trays complete with tray locks, and one power button.
- Enhanced Performance
- Synology DS1815+ features a quad core CPU and expandable RAM module up to 6GB making it ideal for the mission-critical tasks of small and medium-sized businesses as well as the most intensive applications from data-encryption to virtualization support. Through advanced flash technology, the combination of hard drives and read/write-optimized SSD cache boosts throughput efficiently while minimizing cost per gigabyte.
With link aggregation, Synology DS1815+ can deliver up to an average 450.68 MB/s reading and 429.1 MB/s writing speed under RAID 5 configuration in a Windows environment. Powered by its AES-NI hardware encryption engine, DS1815+ also delivers fast encrypted data transmission.
- Virtualization Certified
- DS1815+ provides seamless storage solutions for virtualization environments, including VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V. Being VMware vSphere 5 and VAAI integration certified, DS1815+ helps offload specific storage operations and optimizes computation power for unparalleled performance and efficiency in VMware environments. As the centralized storage of a virtual environment, DS1815+ enables virtual machine migration, allowing movement from server to server whilst eliminating service downtime and disruption to user. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) and Synology Advanced LUN support extremely improves the efficiency on massive data transfer and migration.
- Feature-Rich Business Applications
- Put your data to work with Synology's DS1815+. With Windows ACL and LDAP support, DS1815+ fits easily into any existing workgroup environment, providing detailed access control and efficient privilege settings. SMB applications including printer sharing, VPN Server, Mail Server, web server, anti-virus, and network video surveillance, allow a single Synology DS1815+ to replace several traditional computing devices and help to maximize your productivity while keeping cost and effort to a minimum.
- Reliant and Reliable
- In addition to its enhanced performance, the DS1815+ is built for reliability. Four Gigabit LAN ports provide redundancy in the event of unexpected hardware failure while hot swappable drives also help to minimize system downtime during drive replacement.
Synology High Availability (SHA) functionality ensures a seamless transition between clustered servers in the event of server failure with minimal impact to applications, thus decreasing the risk of unexpected interruptions and costly downtime.
- The DS1815+ can be connected to dedicated expansion units for additional storage on the fly, growing capacity with minimal effort. When paired with two DX513 expansion units through specially designed eSATA connectors, raw capacity can be as high as 108TB.
- Easy Backup Solutions
- To protect your critical business data, the DS1815+ can become a centralized backup target for consolidating fragmented and unstructured information across your network through a range of options. Synology Hybrid RAID allows you to optimize usage and get the most out of your hard drives, while also keeping your storage safe with data redundancy. Complete backup solutions including LUN Snapshot, LUN clone and Backup and Replication minimize the impact of disasters.
- Energy Efficient Design
- The Synology DS1815+ is designed with energy efficiency in mind. Equipped with two 120 X 120 mm fans and a smart airflow design to keep the system running cool 24/7, its noise-dampening design makes it much quieter than PC counterparts. Hard drive hibernation further reduces power consumption and operation costs.
All Synology products are produced with RoHS compliant parts and packed with recyclable packing materials. Synology acknowledges its responsibility as a global citizen to continually work to reduce the environmental impact of every product produced.
- 8 x HGST 3TB Deskstar 7200rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD
The 3TB Deskstar 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive from HGST features a large 3TB storage capacity capable of holding a variety of business critical files. This drive is designed for use in NAS systems as it comes equipped with a SATA 6 Gb/s interface, a 64MB cache memory buffer, and a 7200rpm rotational speed ensuring efficient drive performance.
Once installed, this reliable storage solution is intended for use in some of the most rigorous environments with 24 x 7 availability, 600,000 load/unload cycles, 1 in 10 14 error rate, and 1,000,000 hours MTBF.
- More Performance, More Reliability
- The Deskstar NAS hard drive is a 7200rpm 3.5-inch hard drive that blends reliability with performance, making it an ideal solution for consumer and commercial desktop NAS systems. This NAS-ready hard drive from HGST delivers media transfer rates that are as much as 20% faster than 5400rpm drives and seek times less than 12 ms. Furthermore, Deskstar NAS hard drives incorporate a rotational vibration sensor and achieve reliability of 1M hours MTBF.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.