The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 is a Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on the SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo. The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 is a Bluetooth Low Energy evaluation board based on the SPBTLE-RF BlueNRG-MS RF module to allow expansion of the STM32 Nucleo boards. The SPBTLE-RF module is FCC (FCC ID: S9NSPBTLERF) and IC certified (IC: 8976C-SPBTLERF). The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 is compatible with the ST Morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout. The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the SPI pin and the user can change the default SPI clock, the SPI chip select and SPI IRQ by changing one resistor on the evaluation board.
- STM32 expansion board based on the SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo
- X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 contains SPBTLE-RF module
- SPBTLE-RF Bluetooth low energy FCC and IC certified module, integrated balun, chip antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Scalable solution, capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Comprehensive development firmware library, example for BlueNRGMS compatible with STM32Cube firmware
Embedded Design & Development
||Expansion Board SPBTLE-RF
|Silicon Core Number
|Silicon Family Name
|For Use With
||STM32 Nucleo, ST Morpho & Arduino UNO R3 Development Boards
|Technical Data Sheet EN
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.