Spider TR2SP2 Spider Pod System - consists of: Tripod Riser and Standing Platform
Designed for the professional videographer and news crews who need to raise their camera's viewpoint, the unique Spider Pod elevates you and your tripod two feet - with speed and rock solid stability.
With the Spider Pod you can now easily shoot above crowds and capture unobstructed, stable images. Large staging risers are often used as camera platform. However, as you shift your footing, the camera and tripod may shake, producing an unstable video image. Add multiple shooters, or use the camera zoomed in with a long focal length and the problem becomes significantly worse. The Spider Pod eliminates all this by featuring a separate tripod riser and separate standing platform - providing rock solid support.
- Unique design allows set up within 30 seconds
- Supports all standard tripods with spreaders or feet
- Works with ENG or Studio configured cameras
- Tripod riser supports up to 200.0 lbs., the standing platform up to 300.0 lbs.
- Includes a padded carrying handle
|Height|| Tripod Riser |
|Spreader Channel Length||24 3/4" (to center)|
|Spreader Channel Width||3"|
|Weight Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Area|| Standing Platform |
23 1/4 x 23 1/4"
|Carpeted Area||15" x 15"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Weight|| Riser and Platform (folded) |
|Size||3.5 x 28 x 28"|
|Package Weight||50.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||33.0 x 23.0 x 5.0"|
- Tripod Riser
- Standing Platform
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.